C62 Way Back Home

TH : *finally........... we reached Korea by midnight.... the deal with future group got delayed due to the CEO's personal reasons... okay I respect privacy of a married man cause I know it very well...... Jin hyung woke me up but there's someone still sleeping.... cute.... and thus cutie was too bold today.... I carry her to the car and we drive back to our new apartment... I carry her in... this girl... she's awake but still is pretending to be asleep to be carried... oh God such a baby...... the most difficult part was unlocking the door... and yes success.......
I carry her to the bedroom and slowly lay her down and remove her shoes and coat and tuck her in..  when I do the same... ah... I'm sleepy... we need to get back to work tomorrow...... let her take a leave tomorrow... she looks exhausted... I get the bed and purposefully sleep on my side.... that's when I feel something moving near me...*

Y/n : *okay... this is too much... I go and back hug him... and then turn him to my side..... and quickly snuggle inside via chest... hands and legs wrapped around him....* how dare you....

TH : aiggo.... I was just kidding  .....good night baby.......

...............

y/n : *ah.. such a good sleep after a whole week... good... comfy... I open my eyes to see him looking at me .*

TH :*she pulls the covers over her head..* good morning y/n....

y/n : good morning...

TH : what's with you... *i take the covers off her.. such a tomato..... why are you blushing...*

y/n : get out off my place..

TH : why though?

y/n : I heard someone say to my dad.. I'll stay in my apartment and they in theirs.. as in India.. couples are not allowed to stay together.... am I wrong Mr Kim..

TH : oh yes you are..... that was for your family's satisfaction nothing else... I didn't mean it...

y/n : oh really... then okay....

TH : as if I care if you say no... *and I cuddled her... home........*

y/n : we have to go to work...

TH : your leave is still valid.. I'm going in the afternoon after a relaxing sleep....

y/n : but...

TH : wouldn't it be suspicious if we go together.... huh?  wanna be caught?

y/n : sleep well... *and we snuggle back in each others embrace..... *
.

......

okay... I'm going to be busy as my offline classes have started... I'm so excited...

oh hell.... new life awaits....

sorry for the smallest chapter ever....

saranghae...

borahae....

lub you army's...... 

yeah....  . 

I'm excited......................