C41 they....

hyungsik : you think that'll work?

unnie3 : don't jinx it.. we need to find out their relationship.. hyungsik we are doing it for. you...

unnie2 : she was upset for sure .. hyungsik your words were too much for sure... that's was way too much dude

oppa 5 : okay it's working...

V....

don't talk to me I'm sleeping .....

V I'm sorry... I couldn't just chase them when they came.. I agree thier timing is not good but okay I'm sorry very very sorry... Cenzo ahh... Jinjja mianhae ...

oh now I'm angry... V if not for you.. I would not become soft hearted.. I would never let them in if it was the old me... you changed me made me have a warm heart.. and have feelings and consideration and stuff... so I'm not the one to.

.. turn around V... Cenzo turn around...

yahh why didn't you remove it ,it must be suffocating wearing a mask even at home.. I'm sorry you had to go through that... I'm sorry... please. ..dont cry... please...... I just... can't... see you cry... jebal....

V... baby.... just stop crying... please...

  y/n ah... I don't have anyone.... my parents... they died... my grandfather lives as if he doesn't need me....i just can't be without you... you have become like oxygen to me... even if slightly deprived affects my life... jebal... don't leave me...... I can't be without you.... at any cost.... just.... be with me..... it felt like there was a huge wall between us... I just died... it hurts.. just....

sushh... it's okay... I'm right here... in your arms.... no matter what I'll never leave you... I promise you V... just calm down... and who said you don't have anyone... we are here Jagi... me.. Oppa's... unnies... eomonim abbunim... everyone... we all are there for you..... just take rest... you are stressed and that's for sure... just calm down and sleep......

oppa 5 : well looks like they are having a good relationship... what are you going to do hyungsik...?

hyungsik : I'll punish her..

unnie2 : you sound like. a Psychopath..

oppa5: how?
* he took a book out of his bag...*

Book of spells.... hyungsik... do they even work..?

hyungsik : they do...lets go to my house they we can hear them... let's go..

unnie2 : * we are at Hyungsiks place... tomorrows a day off.. as its saturday... it's work from home on Saturday and Sunday's ...he opens a room... okay it's spooky... I don't know if it works...* Hyungsik. I don't think... but aren't you doing it now..?

hyungsik : I need to wait for the perfect time.. it's between 2 to 3 ND for my spell it should be 4 to 6... that time it will scare her the most.. considering how far she is I need extra half an hour...

Oppa 5 : I don't think it's a good idea but I'm curious... I watch over the laptop if she wakes up..

Hyungsik : guys we are going to do it... within half and hour...