At that moment, someone knocks on the door, and in comes mama.

"Rhea, dear. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine."

"Do you want to eat something? You didn't have breakfast as well."

"Oh thank you, but I am not feeling so hungry."

"Are you sure? Is there something wrong?"

"No, no. Everything's alright. I just don't feel like eating."

I can't tell her that I am feeling down because I miss my family which is why I hope she would let this go.

"Okay. I see. But do eat something later on when you feel like it since it's not good to starve."

"I will."

Seeing her open her mouth again only to close it again, made me knew that she has something to talk about.

"Is there something you want to say?"

"Oh yes..well....Thalia dear, why don't you go see your brothers? They were looking for you."

Thalia understood that her mother wants her to leave to talk about something private to Rhea and she guessed it must be related to the house and their shifting so she nodded and quickly took her leave after which the countess added,

"A letter came from the Royal Palace Administration."

"A letter? What kind of letter?"

This made me raise my brow in curiosity since this had never happened in the book.

"Those families that do not own the required amount of wealth set by the royal court are to be stripped of their title of nobility and live as an average family."

"Does this mean.....?"

"Yes, your father is no longer a count. We are no longer a noble family."

This is odd. Regardless, what kind of things happened in the book, Rhea and her family never once lost the title of the Count's family since it was the King's favor and this is why in the future they'll face criticism about being a fallen noble that didn't fit into the noble class and they also didn't fit into the normal working class because of their count status that still existed. This developed a lot of problems for them. But why is this happening now?

"Did the King order it directly?"

"No. This is a recent operation started under the commandment of the Crown Prince who wants to reduce the status differences among the mass."

Overhearing the word Crown Prince made me flinch since he is the original male lead of the book. He never did this before but maybe it's because I have changed the plot a bit that this is happening.

"Also...I got a letter from the bank as well. Today 600 billion mels were transferred in the account."

"So soon? I thought it would take at least a week."

"Same here. I guess the person who bought it is in a hurry to have it."

"I guess so. This only means we should move out of here as soon as possible. Even if they say it doesn't matter to them how long it takes, but it would be common courtesy to leave within a week."

"You're right. Today I am going to finalize the cottage we will be shifting to."

"I see. I'll go and transfer the money to Ryker."

That afternoon after transferring the money, I decided to go meet Ryker at his office and tell him that his money is paid. I hate that guy so much that I originally wanted to throw the money at his face but that would be difficult with 600 billion mels.