First to Last

Teaser:

"The day you we're bringing some foods in my house while I'm banging tge door on your face, I never meant that I would be here standing on your face while looking at yiur most diamond eyes. The day you look onto my eyes were the most memorable thing you've done. Its been so far my love. The day when your amiles touch my lips. The day you were there for me. The day you watched the movies you don' like and loved them beamcause of me. I love you so much my baby, I know we're old for this but I hope that no matter what happens you and I will stay like this. Sweet and spicy is the best combination in love. Im the sweet and your the one make it spicy. I love you my forever"

---

"Mina"

"Yes doc?"

"You're good to go. Good luck on your finale"

---
The most happiest gift our Lord brought yo me was Chaeng, why? What do yoi mean why? She's pretty and spicy... just joking...

"Ahh nope nope this is akward...."

"Mina are you done doing thoae letters? We'll start the church.."

"Yes, I'll be finishing them"

"Uhh..."

I kept on messibg this fucking letters and even one sentece I can't right.

Good tging I've finished on time beamcause of Sana. She's really my savior.

"Babes, you good to go? They'll start now.."

"Yes, I'm done."

I'm finishing my retouch and my heels. Now I'm ready on this.

---
Vows:

"The day you we're bringing some foods in my house while I'm banging tge door on your face, I never meant that I would be here standing on your face while looking at yiur most diamond eyes. The day you look onto my eyes were the most memorable thing you've done. Its been so far my love. The day when your amiles touch my lips. The day you were there for me. The day you watched the movies you don' like and loved them beamcause of me. I love you so much my baby, I know we're old for this but I hope that no matter what happens you and I will stay like this. Sweet and spicy is the best combination in love. Im the sweet and your the one make it spicy. I love you my forever"

"Uhmm.... so yeah, yeah I love you too..."

"Ohh, ok"

"No no just kidding... but look onto my eyes.."

"Baby, I knew that the most warm hearted and most caribg person was infront of me standing still makibg sure not to cry. You're thevperfetmct guy who I wasnted to be my wife. You're so cute and handaome to be mine. But guess what? You and me met at the first time. Thank you for accepting me again in your life. I want yo do and make everyghing alright. Sorry for my clinginess... but thank you for evruthing you always do to me. Thank you for vanging the door on ny face. Thank you for sharing those food that you made when I tried to help your bills. Thank you because I'm the luckiest wife in the world. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FOREVER"

end of vows

"Okay, Mrs and Mrs Son. You mmay now kiss each other"

Chaeng pov

I opened her veil revealing her soft salmoned color lips.

I peck a kiss on her forehead down her nose and in her lips.

I hugged her and whispered

"I loved you my forever, ready for later..."

"What? Daddy?"

"Shh!"

I stopped the hugged and our visitors take a pic with us a headed to the receotion

---
"Mrs. Son, I love you... "

"I love you too..."

I kissed her temple while we are looking at the sky as we are watchibg the stars move.

"Do you want me to kick your a$$? Just joking"

"What if yes? Daddy?"

Oopps looks like we're having a fun night.
---
"Hmmm... oooohh fuck! Yeah.. right- fucking- uhh... there... right there...."

I kept on massaging Mina's clit as she keeps on moaning because of the sensation..

She cums afterward and suck all of ut and doesn't leave anything.

"Did you have fun my prinsess?"

"Should... it... be queen...."

"Well do yiu want to be a queen?"

"Yeah, of course..."

"Then to have that you should cum 3 more times and make sure to tge same thing on me.."

"Why not my horny King?"

Ohh kay. We will have a nice fucking night....

---
Sorry guys for this eedding ceremony. I really don' know how ut goes and also I never experienced doing vows, so just bare with it..

Hi everyone! Next ep will the last part.... I'll be anouncibg everything on the last part...

-michaengtut