Pain 2

Teaser...
Mina's Pov
"Hi!"

A voice pop upsin my head as my eyes were closed...

Is tgis the end? Am i really gonna die?

~~~
I'm now here at Bam's Cemetery since I found out that tge say he called me was his last day on earth. He called me because of his parents fighting, us, and his pet, that is lost and nowhere to find.

All of this was becaus of me, if I were there for him. I would be the one who will hold and heal his heart with all Ik might. I never look the best on him.

I didn't do anything aince the say that we broke up and seperated each ways in life. I never listen to him. I never talk to him about his past. I never told him how much I lived him the day I saw chaeng on him. I wish you're alive I wish you're here, I wish you never left me...

I wipped my tears as a blue checkers handkerchief pops ip in my sight.

I looked in to the iwners and its Chaeng.

"Chaeng?"

"Minari..."

I hugged her tight even  I know its wrong...

"Minari... to tight..."

"Ohh sorry*sniff sniff*"

"How are you, Chaeng?

"I'm good, how 'bout you?"

"I am... actually not..."

"Its okay to cry, its not bad tho..."

She hugged me and it made me feel so loved...

But she's taken....

"I'm sorry, this is wrong"

I went back to my car and drove till I ran out of gas.

I blue haired girl grabbed my purse as I'm walking down the dark street.

"Hey!"

I yelled at her and ran at my speed as I reach a highway. She ran so fast and I can't catch up. I was running fast and I tried to ran fast in the highway, unexpectedly, a big truck full of paint crushes to my body.

"Hi!"

A voice pop upsin my head as my eyes were closed...

Is this the end? Am i really gonna die?

---
I woke up in a white place, called Hospital. Tgere's my mother seating on the chair while sleeping, Sana is in the coich who is sleepibg too.

Why am I even alive? Can't I be with Bam? Why can't I be dead? I don't wanna live anymore!!

Few tgings comeup on my head and crashed on my cheat while I'm honk that I should suiced. But my family qill be hurt, I canľ do that... I want them to be happy when I'll leave.

"Mina?"

"Mom?"

She hugged me and cried in joy. She said that I was in coma for 1 week now. They thought that I will die in a few days.

"What? Where's Chaeng?"

She didn't answer...

"Mom! Where's Chaeng!?"

She still didn't answer

"Mom!"

"She left you! She left you because of a girl! She told me everything, so please atop imagining that Chaeyoung will ever comeback to you!"

What? But she love me...

~~~
Sorry for typos...