𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 | 𝙺𝚃𝙷

A/N - It's 11:40pm I started writing it 😭 why I'm like this 😃🔪.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we go again why the fuck me only. Idk why that Kim Taehyung have to bully me from all the girls just why me. He just always tease me but sometimes sexually also. As a virgin I never get turned on easily but some times, well who can not get turned on by Kim fucking Taehyung. (😭)

Today I decided to stay at home because I didn't feel like but my mom wasn't ready for that. So I had to come to school here that fucking Kim Taehyung is sitting near me. Actually me and him are seat mates and we both sit at last bench as our tall in height.

I wasn't paying any attention to my physics lecture so I decided to take a short nap. U was sleeping peacefully that I felt a warm hand on my thighs (😳) and that hands are of Taehyung are you kidding me wtf with his horny ass.

"Wtf are you doing!??"

"Am I'm turning you on babygirl?"

Wtttt the fkkkk with that... okay okay now I'm getting wet I can feel that.

"Y/N don't lie I can feel your wetness through your lace panty baby."

Out of no where Taehyung inserted his long fingers inside me and started pumping it.

"Ahh Tae-Tae ahh.."

"Yes baby us daddy making you feel good."

"Yes da-daddy."

Taehyung lifted Y/N and make her sit in his lap, he pulled out his black leather jacket and put that in front of Y/N's lap so that no one can notice them. After that he rolled Y/N's skirt to pull his white lace panty down and also open his zipper of his skinny jeans. He took out condom and rolled it in his dick (wtf it auto corrected to DUCK 😭🔪😃).

"You ready baby girl for daddy's dick!?"

"Yes-yes daddy."

At this point I can't think about anything all I need is Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly pushed his dick inside Y/N's tight pussy. He just literally slammed his dick into her.

"Ahhh Tae slow slow please."

"Why baby girl!?"

"I'm virgin please."

Taehyung was shocked but he slowly slowly started thrusting. They were at the last bench and there were also not many students present because they didn't wanted to attend physics lecture. The teacher was busy in white board and not looking back so there were not any chances of getting caught.

Taehyung started thrusting faster making Y/N go insane.

"Ahhh there there dadd-daddy."

"As you wish babygirl."

Taehyung started hitting her g-spot again and again. Y/N was moaning mess, Taehyung was squeezing her boobs with one hand and handling her hips in other hand.

"Ahhhh ahhh "- Y/N moaned loud making Taehyung shut his mouth with her hands.

"Shh babygirl you don't want us to get caught right then keep silent."

After more thrusts Y/N came but as Taehyung is pro he took some time to came after whole 20 mins of non stop sex he came.

After that Taehyung put Y/N at her seat helped her to put her skirt. Soon the boring class end every body also left.

Y/N was limping so Taehyung decided to drop her at his house. After reaching at Y/N's house they found a letter outside of her house, it was from her parents that they are going out of town for some office work they will come with in one week.

Y/N said thank you to Taehyung for dropping him and was going inside her home but then Taehyung hold her hands and told "let daddy make his babygirl weekend more fun"- he said smriking and went inside Y/N's house.

*******

I ended this at 12:10 am 😭🔪.
I know it's short but I think I'll make a second part of it in detailed and bye I have to sleep 😴.

Actually I completed it yesterday and also try to post it but due to low internet connection it didn't get posted so I'm posting it 😃😩.

[ Hey sugar cups please leave a comment or just give a vote, it really appreciate a lot 🥺💜. ]