"Promise, hindi kita iiwan. I am willing to listen to you, Ty". Masigla niyang wika.

Why did I end up smiling and holding her hand tight? I've encounter lots of women in my way but none of them makes me feel like this.

No one makes me feel important, no one makes me smile as genuine as she does, just no one.

"Ty, kain tayo dun oh". Pagaaya niya sa isang stall na malapit sa tinutuluyan niyang apartment.

"Let's eat in a restaurant then". She immediately shook her head in disapproval.

"Ayaw ko, masyadong mahal dun. Dito na lang, mura na masarap pa". I saw her smile cheekily that makes me let out a sigh.

This is another thing that I like about her, she's just too simple and her happiness isn't hard to reach. She's contented with what she knows she can only have.

Day by day, we started getting much closer to each other. I started to get to know her deeper, she has lots of sides we never encounter but I am honored to see those when she's with me.

She is holding my hand and I held hers as well, we are walking on the side of the road silently.

"Tingin mo, magagalit kaya sila sa atin?". Tanong niya na ikinakunot ng noo ko.

"Why would they be mad at us? We aren't doing anything bad to them".

She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted slightly. 

"Kasi, napapansin ko na kung paano kita tignan ng paghanga ganun ka din tignan ni Nics. I don't want to ruin our friendship, I treasure that. I treasure all of you".

A smile suddenly forms in my lips, she's the true definition of an angel.

"She won't be mad also she only treats me as a friend, okay?". I ask her and held her hand tighter.

She smiles at me and nodded cutely, "Okay po, master". She said that makes the both of us giggle.

One day, she just ignores me and did not even throw a single glance on me. I don't know why but my heart is clenching every time I think of it.

Does she lose interest on me?

Does she find me boring?

I don't know anymore.

And today, I just received the most painful and sorrowful call in my whole life.

"Ty, iligtas mo ako! Help me, Tyrone!". Sigaw ni Themarie sa kabilang linya.

My face was now full of sweat and all I can think of now is she only, Themarie.

"Please stop right there, I am on my way". I tried to be calm but how can I be calm?

She's not in her right mind right now, I don't know how to reach her and embrace her to assure her that everything will be okay.

"I can't! Wala na sa akin lahat, Tyrone! That Nicolia, s-she loves seeing me suffering on my own". She keeps on choking on her own tears.

Lord, please. I am begging you, save her. Save her please.

I am so afraid of what she can possibly do because of her depression, she's in so much pain and I couldn't do something about it.