But Why? (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

Emiliano had known since he was young that his mother didn't care for him and while he'd mostly grown accustomed to her neglect, there were times when he'd still feel a lingering pain in his chest at the fact that he would never know what it's like to experience a mother's love.

"Why'd that bitch have to give birth to me?"

~~~

Simone and Luca were still in Sicily and Emiliano was in their large room alone on the bed. He sat up against the headboard with headphones in his ear as he stared at the video on his phone screen.

"Harder!" Simone moaned while Emiliano took her from behind. From the camera, he could be seen pounding into her and she pushed herself back to meet his thrusts. His wife's erotic sounds filling his ears and watching himself fucking her, Emiliano moved his hand up and down his length, aligning his speed with what was going on in the video.

"Fuuuckkk sweetheart," he grunted as he pounded her harder. "You're so fucking tight."

Simone reached back to pull one of her cheeks apart so Emiliano could get a better view for himself and for the camera of him fucking her and she turned her head to look up at him while she bit her lip and her face twisted with the pleasure he was giving her.

"Damn, I love my wife." As his strokes picked up pace, Emiliano swiped to switch to his absolute favorite video of the two of them.

He was laying on his back while Simone rode him, moving up and down his length. Emiliano loved the view of her tits bouncing in front of him as his dick went in and out of her. One of his hands moved toward her core and he used his thumb to play with her clit while she continued riding him. She had an outburst at the move and Emiliano's dick twitched at the sound of it.

"My wife is fucking perfect," he muttered as he watched the video. "Perfect face. Perfect tits. Perfect pussy. Perfect ass. Perfect everything."

Keeping his gaze on his phone screen, Emiliano continued to stroke himself as he felt his release rising. Just when he was about to get there, he was interrupted by a FaceTime call.

"Oh fuck yes, this is perfect." He slid his finger across the screen to answer. "Just in time, babe. Guess what I'm doing."

"You think I don't know from that look on your face," Simone teased. "I was calling to check on you before the meeting with Teresa, but I see that you're dealing well enough."

Emiliano ran his tongue across his lips and he looked at the empty bed behind her. "Where's Luca?"

"He ran to the store for a few things."

"You brought your tripod with you, right?"

Simone tilted her head to the side and raised a brow. "Do you know who I am?" She leaned the phone against the mirror of the dresser and went over to take out her tripod and position it in front of the bed.

Emiliano continued to slowly stroke himself as he watched her set it up. She was already down to nothing but panties and a tee-shirt and Simone was sure to bend at her hips every chance she got. Finally, she took her phone off the dresser and put it on the tripod in front of the bed, giving Emiliano a full view of her body.

"I miss you so much," she said softly before removing her shirt to reveal her bare chest. Knowing that there wasn't much time before Emiliano had to leave for his meeting, she skipped the teasing and removed her panties as well.

"You are fucking perfect, sweetheart," he rasped. "Now, show me that pussy."

"Right to the chase, aren't we, babe?" Simone scooted to the edge of the bed and opened her legs wide so Emiliano could get a good view of her. She spit on her fingers and her hand fell between her legs.