|17| Summer rain and a warm hug

Start from the beginning

    "I texted her a while ago. Maybe you should call your father. He must to be worried as well." Jungkook suggests at his turn, and the older one tensed instantly.

      "I... I don't live with my dad." Taehyung manage to reply in a plat voice, and Jungkook can figured out he said something disturbing for the older one.

    "I'm sorry if I told something which disturbed you. It wasn't my intention at all." the younger one whispers, but the other one boy hears anyway.

     The blond haired-boy smiles. For him, Jungkook it's really too heart kind. He even didn't know what he did wrong, but still wants to apologize.

      "You don't have to apologize Jungkook. You didn't said nothing wrong. I just... I don't really keep in touch with my dad. I live with my auntie." the older one explains, while the youngest just nod.

      He can admit. Taehyung it's really a misterios guy. He barely know about his family. And Jungkook doesn't understand why this thing bother him so much. But something it's certainly. He would love to know more about Taehyung.

     Why? Maybe because they are friends. I mean... You can be so curious about a friend. Right?

    Their attention is destroyed by some drops that begin to fall from the sky.

       "Summer rain!" Jungkook yels enthusiast while starts to run and closes his eyes, looking nothing but like a three years old kid.

     Taehyung can't understand why his heart melts at this beautiful imagine, but it scares him.

     It scares him how Jungkook's bunny smile makes him smile too. 
      It scares him how the younger's doll eyes sparkle with hope, even if he can bet that Jungkook's life it's not just milk and honey.
      It scares him how his adorable and puffy cheeks makes his soul to reborn.
     It scares him so fucking bad.

     Because he can't misunderstood something. He can't see Jungkook in other way than just a friend.

     Why? Because the blond haired-boy it's not gay. He can't be.

       "Taehyung! Come here!" the younger's voice distract Taehyung.

    The younger one it's all wet, but his bunny smile didn't disappeared.

      "You will get sick." Taehyung reply while takes step forward to him.

      "No, I will not. You know why I always loved the rain?" the younger one asks and Taehyung just smiles.

      "Why?"

      "Because when it rains, the sky sheds tears over people. He try to relieve their pain and wash away their regrets." Jungkook finishes his idea, and the blond haired-boy it's speechless.

      If Taehyung's heart didn't beat too fast until now, in this moment she wants to escape and run.

    How can anyone so young have such deep thoughts? And why all the time, the older one feels that Jungkook hide something very dark, under the layer of a bright pink?

      "Jungkook, you know... You are really full with surprises." the older one tells in a soft tone, and the next question from Jungkook's mouth catch him under guard.

       "Tae, can I hug you?"

    The other one didn't reply, but nod hesitant. When Taehyung hugs him, the older one can feels how his stomach starts a battle or something.

      "You huged me because you are cold?" Taehyung manges to asks, but the just little one giggle.

      "I hugged you because I read somewhere that, if you hug someone when it's rain, that person will be with you until you last breath." the brown haired-boy reply in a tiny voice, while the other boy feels a hundred things in the same time.

     What. The. Heck. It's. Happening?

_____________

      I really missed this two:))) It's a while, hehe:) I know it's kinda boring but after almost a week, it's ok:)

     I wait for your opinions and see u at the next chapter angels💜

~Yoonmin Or Taekook?
For me, ofc Tk:) ~