Chapter 15: Threesome #3 🍋

Y/N had had a threesome with Calico and Lilith, and that was certainly a nice experience - slow and sensual. 

But with Eidexa and Runa, he could tell that this time it was going to be different. He lay back, as his lower clothing was pulled down. 

"Who's going first?" Y/N asked, and the two girls looked at each other. 

"Mmm." Y/N let out a slow breath as Eidexa lowered herself onto his member, grinding roughly. 

"Fuckkk." Y/N groaned as she began riding him, while Runa spread her legs and began to touch herself to the scene in front of her. 

Y/N gestured for the canine to move closer; before lending her a hand by slipping two fingers inside her. 

He watched as Runa twitched in pleasure, panting softly while Eidexa picked up the pace. 

Eidexa's tits bounced up and down, unrestrained and free of clothing, and Y/N huffed.  

"F-Fuck!" He was getting close, and luckily, it seemed like Eidexa was too. 

Less than a minute later, the female scalie on top of him shuddered and orgasmed, but it wasn't quite enough for Y/N, who simply watched as Eidexa slowed to a grinding halt, huffing and puffing as she smiled with satisfaction.  

Then she got off of him, and it was Runa's turn. The fingering had gotten her well prepared, and she was really wet. 

Somehow, she was more aggressive than Eidexa - tired of waiting, perhaps, she rode Y/N with seemingly endless energy, all the while Eidexa watched. 

Then finally, finally, he came - gasping as he triggered Runa's own orgasm a moment later, and the two of them remained in their position for a little while, until Eidexa roughly pulled her slightly dazed friend off of Y/N. 

"We're going to have to change sheets." That was the first thing Runa said after she snapped back to reality, looking at all the sweat and bodily fluids on the bed. 

"Yeah - sorry about that." Y/N chuckled, and Eidexa snorted. 

"No need to worry. After all, we all had a good time." She smirked, stretching. 

"Alright, we can shower first, then change the sheets. Don't worry, we can all fit in the shower. I think." Eidexa said. 

"Whew." Y/N took a deep breath as he stood up, pausing to smelling himself. 

He reeked of sweat and wet fur - the latter, he still wasn't getting used to. 

At the rate things were going, he'd have to.