Chapter 8: Day Two 🍋 (Rewrite)

Y/N felt someone shaking him awake.

He opened his eyes blearily to see Eidexa standing to his right, her red eyes boring into him. "Good morning," Y/N mumbled.

"We're fucking. Right now." Eidexa grabbed his hand and began pulling him up. 

Thankfully, Kriana didn't wake up, and Y/N stumbled out of bed, as Eidexa dragged him downstairs.

She brought him downstairs to the living room, and Y/N saw the time-6:32.

"You woke me up at 6:32 in the morning to fuck?" Y/N groaned. "Yeah," she smirked.

Eidexa pushed him onto a sofa and stood in front of him, taking off her pyjamas. Y/N did the same, taking off his pyjamas.

He already had morning wood, and Eidexa stared at his member. "That's it?" She said. "What?" Y/N began to speak, and she laughed. "I'm joking. Stay still."

Eidexa turned around, lowering herself slowly onto his member. Y/N felt pleasure radiating throughout his body as her hot, slick folds enveloped his cock, and he let out a quiet moan.

She finished lowering herself down, and Y/N felt her scaly thighs pressing against his own.

Eidexa started riding him in reverse cowgirl, her tail wrapping around his torso tightly. 

He put his hands on her hips, helping her ride him. 

Eidexa rode him wildly, slamming down onto his member quickly with lots of force. Maybe it was just because she was bigger than him, but she was being much rougher than the others. 

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered to Eidexa, feeling his orgasm rise. "No, no your not." Eidexa stopped riding him momentarily, digging her nails into his thighs, and the pain made his orgasm die down.

Y/N winced as the purple spikes on her tail did the same. "Would you look at that? I'm not gonna cum anymore," Y/N groaned.

"Good." She replied simply, beginning to ride him again. Y/N struggled to hold back from exploding into her tight pussy, trying to suppress his moans of pleasure.

Y/N felt his orgasm rising again, and he tensed up. "Hey-Eidexa? Might wanna use your nails on me again-"

"Shut up! I'm close!" Eidexa gasped, and Y/N held back as long as he could before he came deep inside her.

Eidexa moaned as his hot fluids filled her up, and she came a second later, groaning.

Y/N felt her tense up before she let out a heavy sigh of pleasure.

"Holy shit...fuck, that was intense." Eidexa somehow managed to turn around to face him, with Y/N still inside.

They stared into each other's eyes for a while before Eidexa grabbed Y/N's face and kissed him roughly.

There was an awkward battle for dominance as their tongues clashed, the two of them silently making out, but Eidexa won in the end.

After a while, they stopped for a breather, Y/N trying to ignore her tits in his face. 

Eidexa seemed to notice this, so she leaned forward, chuckling as he gave in and grabbed them, burying his face in them.  

She began grinding him, their cum lubing everything up. Y/N was still sensitive from his previous orgasm, and he began moaning loudly. 

Eidexa quickly silenced him with another kiss, before slowly getting off his member and getting down onto her knees in front of him. 

She began cleaning him, her long tongue swirled around, calmly licking up the last remnants of cum she could find. 

Y/N sat there, head spinning as Eidexa looked at him concerned. "Y/N, you alright?" She chuckled. 

"Your...really good at sex," Y/N replied. "Thanks." Eidexa grinned and passed him his clothing. "Let's get dressed. I know the others-early wakers."

"So...any ideas for breakfast?" Y/N said as he pulled his pants up.

"There's cereal, bread, pancakes-" Eidexa stopped speaking as Y/N stood up. 

"Pancakes it is!" He exclaimed, running to the kitchen.