Chapter 5: Threesome 🍋 (Rewrite)

Y/N got to his room, hastily putting on new clothes. He grabbed his wet clothes and towels and put them in the dryer in the bathroom.

He then heard the cottage door open upstairs-the rest of the girls must've arrived.

A few moments later, Kriana entered, flopping onto her bed. "Have fun with Cali?" She teased, sitting up to look at him. 

"Yeah," Y/N  replied sheepishly. "How far did it go?" Kriana asked, looking at him curiously.

"We uhh...jacked each other off," Y/N mumbled, embarrassed. 

"Your so cute when your flustered," Kriana smiled, making Y/N blush. 

All of a sudden, the door opened, and Calico and Lilith curiously peeked inside.

"What's up?" Kriana asked, and Calico gave Y/N a mischievous look. "Kriana, the three of us need to...do something together. Could you leave for a second?" She asked.

"I mean, sure," Kriana said. She looked back at Y/N with a knowing expression, before exiting the room. Once she left, Calico and Lillith walked towards Y/N with broad smiles. 

"Gals?" Y/N said, unsure what they were doing. Lilith pushed him onto his back, and he looked at Calico for reassurance. "Just trust me," she whispered.

Calico pulled down his pants and underwear, grabbing his member. Lilith removed her lower clothes as well, sitting next to Y/N as he watched Calico stroke his manhood.

"Think you can handle us both?" Lilith murmured in his ear, and Y/N nodded. "I'm pretty sure," he responded, and Lilith smiled. "That's good enough." She answered. 

"He's all yours," Lilith said to Calico, who lowered herself onto Y/N, grinding him with his member inside her. 

Y/N relaxed as Calico enveloped his member with her warm wet pussy, slowly riding him.

Lilith got up and gently sat on his face, and he began to lick her wet folds, holding her thighs. 

The three of them went at it slowly, with soft moans and gasps. "You know Cal, I didn't realize you were the type of person to have a threesome," Lilith joked.

"There's a first time for everything," Calico responded.

"Wait-so this is his third time today?" Lilith asked a little while later. "Yup," Calico answered, and Lilith sounded impressed. "So that means we can have as much fun as we want with him." There was something about the tone of her voice that made Y/N shiver.

"That's right," Calico answered, speeding up a little bit.

Y/N struggled to hold back and pleasure Lilith at the same time, breathing heavily. 

He eventually felt his orgasm rising and grabbed Calico's hand. "Cal-I'm really close," he groaned.

Lilith was trembling on top of him, and remembering Calico's words from earlier, didn't change what he was doing. 

"Ahh-f-fuck..." Lilith came a couple of seconds later, gasping. "F-fuck..." she groaned, panting. "That was great-" She stopped talking as Y/N gasped, moaning as he came deep inside Calico.

Y/N let out a sigh of relief, drained physically and literally, as Calico came a few seconds later.

"The three of them remained there for a while till Lilith got up. "That was fucking great," she said, hastily putting her clothes back on. "Yeah, it was," Calico agreed. Y/N was too tired to say anything.

Lilith opened the door to leave, and Eidexa and Runa peered in. 

They looked at the scene in front of them, Runa's expression unreadable while Eidexa looked pleased.

"I'm afraid we've emptied him, girls. You can have a go at him tomorrow." Lilith gently pushed through them and went to her room. 

Calico gently raised an exhausted Y/N, giving him a peck on the lips before getting off of him, putting on her clothes and leaving as well. 

"Hey, Y/N-you sure your empty?" Eidexa smirked, approaching him. "Yes," He groaned, putting on his clothing. 

"Hmph." Eidexa frowned. "We do have six more days Eidexa," Runa said from behind, grabbing her friend's shoulder. "C'mon-help me prepare dinner." 

Eidexa let Runa lead her out of the room, and Y/N sat up. 

He was certainly tired, but because of very, very nice actions. 

His bed reeked of sweat and cum, but he didn't care, drifting off into sleep. 

It was the best sleep he had had in a while.