🤨

Kaydens POV💗💍.
" Mya hurry up get kaleigha and let's go" I said tryna hurry and get my things before my bm get off.
"Don't fuckin rush me u act like u driving"
" I am gon be cus u drive like a old lady"
" a fast old lady too" she said as she got all leigha things and puts her in the car.

" now when we get there don't get out stay in the car and watch her okay"
"Yea okay" she said knowing damn well I might have to break up a fight plus I can't hit girls so I gotta just watch.
I drove to her house and as soon as I pulled up my bm sitting outside " Mya put your sit back." " why ?" " just fo what I say damn" she pulled back her seat and I got out. My bm name kiya. "Hey zaddy" she said as I'm looking back knowing Mya looking at me. " wassup baby" i said picking her up kissing her all on her neck. "I just came to get some clothes and then imma go back to mark house". I put her down and goes in the house as soon as I went in I heard yelling.

Mya pov💗😏-
His bm opened the door where leigha car seat was. " don't touch her" I said trying not to get out. " girl u don't tell me what to do I can get my child if I want to" his bm said as I pushed her and locked the door. All I heard after that was the bitch word and I got out " who a bitch?"
" obviously u ho." She said looking me up and down
"Yea imma show u a bitch and a hoe" I said running up on her and punched her in her face.

"Aye girl wtf" kayden coming out running tryna pull me off her " wtf is wrong with u Mya why u hit her." " so u taking up for her right okay stay here with yo hoe u didn't think I saw u kissing all up on her right" I said getting in the car pulling off and going home. " leigha bear I'll just buy u some clothes myself" I took her out her car seat and sat in the living room rocking her to sleep.
30 minutes later kayden bus's thru the door face turning red and he grabbed my neck " why u took my daughter and left me." " because u should've never took her side I bet u fucked her after I left now let go." I said getting mad "u took up for her why not me u love me right but naw u player me as a joke u don't care bout my feelings don't u? U stood up there and let try and take her away and try to blame that shit on me ? Ight bet don't come here no more u can come get Leigha when u want to but I'm done" I said with tears falling down my face as he let go of my neck.

"U feel that Mya ?" He said looking at
me
" yes I do and I'm not explaining myself and why I said that" I pick up leigha and goes upstairs and gives her a bath and plays with her.