Marks house

The next day we got to marks house everybody was surprised that I was holding a baby. " bitch who baby is that " jasmine said sitting on marks lap smoking weed. " she's mine and her name is kaleigha but she's sleeping so imma put her in the guest room" i said going upstairs putting her down while she sleeps peacefully. As soon as I started walking down I see a girl twerking on kayden and he feeling on her ass. "So this wtf we doing now huh u letting other people twerk on u" i said as I slapped him cross his face. " aye stop playing with me" kayden said as he grabbed my neck and took me upstairs. " let me go kayden go be with your hoe I'm done"

" done with who ? U must be done with putting leigha to sleep cus u sholl ain't done with me"

"We not even together I should've never said nun I'm glad u did what u did now let go" I said mad as hell

"Stop fucking playing with me dawg it's just a prank now fix your attitude before I fix it for u" he said as he takes my clothes off and pins me to the wall

" u still had a bitch twerking all on u and I should smack the duck outta u again"

" oh frl ? I got sum for you and u bet not scream either"
*Yk what happened nextttt*

after he fixed my attitude 30 minutes later we went back downstairs and sat down. " u okay mya" mark said " yh it was just miss communication" i said looking at kayden
" well me and jasmine gon be upstairs cus she tryna do Yk so I gotta please her" he said as I laughed. " just don't wake my baby up please and thank you" " okay girll just tell us if u leave bye girly" jasmine said as mark picked her up and they both went upstairs and did they lil thing.

" so I been wanted to ask u this will u be my girlfriend?"
" yes baby I would " I said as I kissed him

" can we stopped by my bm house to get me and leigha things so I can move in" he said as I'm looking nervous
" if she come at me wrong just know I'm not with the talking shit I'm throwing hands".

" you don't need to do that I'm got it under control." Knowing when he said that he was lieing I could tell.