real life 😏

"Shhhh baby it's okay" I said trying to make it up to her. " daddy just go get your daughter and y'all can sleep with me"she said. I always wanted somebody who could take care of my daughter even tho she's not theirs but mya know I'm toxic. I go downstairs to get kaleigha and as soon as I picked her up I heard a man voice on the phone with mya. " who you talking to" I say while holding my daughter mad as a muthafuker. She hung the phone up quickly " nobody that was just a video I was watching" she say looking nervous. " give me your phone" " no it's none of ur business to look into my phone just lay down and go to sleep damn" I know sum was up as soon as she said that so I put my daughter down and grabbed mya by her neck " who tf was u on the phone with mya Renee Jackson I'm not playing with u" I said wanting to punch the shit outta her. " n-nobody daddy see check my phone it was just mark saying jasmine could possibly be pregnant I'm not cheating I promise 🥺" she said it trying not to cry so I let go and I kissed her.

Mya pov 😩-
"I'm sorry I didn't want u to hear him" I said knowing that probably sounded so weird " just don't do that again okay" he said knowing now I'm might have to give him something for hurting his feelings " we going back to mark nem house tomorrow right" i said hoping he say yes. " ofc I guess now u know u have a mini me imma bring her too" he said as I'm looking confused "mini me wym". " she's ur daughter now Ik wen u saw her u felt like she's was yours already" he said as I pick up kaleigha playing with her little tiny hands "anyways I'm finna take pictures with her and post them on Instagram since she's my daughter now 🤪" he just laughed and rolled over and watched tv while I take pictures of  leigha bear 💗.

myadaDon2x_

Liked by killa3x and 8,430 othersJasminemonet_ she's so cuteeee 😍M3reincarnated_ 💗💗

Jasminemonet_ she's so cuteeee 😍
M3reincarnated_ 💗💗.