28

EJ walked into the room, humming to himself as he came in to check on y/n. Jeff and ben will be in soon but they were going to finish eating first.

Glancing at y/n, he grabbed a water bottle for her but stopped as he realized what he saw.

Instantly, he looked back at her in full worry.
Silent filled the medical room as EJ stared at the corpse of Y/n. A empty gallon bottle on the floor as a soaked rag covered y/n's face. Someone drowned her while she was unconscious.

Her skin was cold.. he could already tell by looking at her. She was covered in goosebumps. Her eyes were partly opened but they looked dull..

That wasnt surprising since they are in a house of killers. However toby, jeff, and ben will not handle this well..

Well that was what EJ thought, he didn't realize that toby was loosing it in slenders office.

Covering her body with a balnket slowly and carefully, EJ leaves the room in respect and to tell the others.

He never noticed the dark aura surrounding y/n's body. Nor did he notice the blood covering her side from a unknown carved mark.

Jeff POV:

"Dude once y/n wakes up we're definitely playing call of duty with her" Ben states, setting his sandwich down on his plate.

"You know she'll beat our asses every round right?" I joked, leaning back against the counter.

Hearing the door opened, I looked over to see EJ walk in quietly. That's odd.. he usually mumbles at least a hello..

"Already done checking up on y/n? How is she?" Ben asked, looking up at EJ excitedly.

EJ wouldn't look up from the ground, he wouldn't look at us.. don't tell me..

"Well.. about y/n.." He mumbled, his voice quiet.

"What about her." I ask instantly, standing up straight looking at EJ.

"Someone drowned her while she was out.." EJ mumbled.

Silent filled the kitchen, my mind was racing as my chest stung.

She.. she was dead?..

Sounds of glass breaking broke the silence as Ben's plate hit the ground.

"S..shes dead..?" Ben whispered, shaking badly as he looked at EJ.

EJ nodded as tears filled my eyes, falling down my face.

Oh..

Sorry for taking a break and not telling you guys-!! My mental and physical health has been horrible lately so I took a break.

Also this is not the end of the book, and I would love to hear some theories about what's going to happen-!