Chapter 2- Ordinary

Warning: Abuse (verbal and physical abuse) possessiveness, alcoholism, drug use, Koinophobia.

I sat in my room on the edge of my bed when I heard a knock on my door, before I could stand up the door was already beginning to open.

"Are you decent" a familiar voice

"Yeh just come on in"

The door swung open more and a tall blonde man stepped into my room. I signal Thor to come to sit next to me on my bed.
"Thor ?" I question his presents

He sits himself down on the corner of my bed.
"Can I ask you, something lady, y/n"

"Yes and Thor you don't have to say, lady
y/n every time you see me just call me y/n"

"Oh okay, la- I mean y/n" I giggle a little he was used to calling everyone that.
"About earlier did I do something to-"

"I haven't heard much about you Thor" he was shocked at my statement "but just by talking to you I can tell that you are a king or supposed to be King of Ass-guard ?"

"Asgard actually"

"It's not my point but the reason he came here down to rule Earth Loki only wanted to be a benevolent God and it's because he wasn't chosen on Asgard is why he came here. Loki must have been living in the shadow of your greatness, never getting any spotlight."

Thor took a moment to take it all in "but he killed your friend and he also destroyed Newyork-"

"yes I know but does he deserve to be silenced for that"

he did not speak a word "Thor ??"

"no. no he doesn't"

*Thor's pov*

"I better go then" I stand up and leave y/n.

I turned to see lady y/n before I left, her head was down and she started at the floor running her feet into the carpet. I could tell she understood Loki, I couldn't quite understand why she did but she found a way past Lokis mischief.

I closed the door behind me leaving her in peace, and I made my way to Lokis room that was only next door. I enter without knocking.

I approached Loki
"Are you here to silence me" Loki hissed at me

"No brother"

"What changed your mind"

"y/n actually, she's sees a lot in you"

"y/n ?? The Midgardian is the ordinary girl with nothing special about her"

"She is a lot more than just an ordinary girl"

*y/n's pov*

Starks tower was an impressive build but the one flaw about it was the thin walls.

I didn't realise that Lokis room was by mine.

A small tear fell from my eye when I heard the word 'Ordinary' slipped out of Lokis mouth.

*Loki's pov*

the moment I stepped into this tower the one that caught my eye was y/n, I can't quite understand why, she wasn't special.

I had already known this before Thor came and told me.
This building of Starks is a fine build but its got flaws one including thin walls.

'Wait if I heard her, she heard me' 

"Thor leave" I shoot up from my bed "LEAVE" I hollered at Thor, he left in a hurry and with great confusion of my sudden outbreak.

I rest my head against the fine walls.
"y/n ?"