I stand to my feet and face the gold plated mirror infront of me. Details imprinted into the gold stand out against the glass of the actual mirror. It's gorgeous and extremely perfect. No crack running down the front aswell, so thats a plus.

I push my hair back into place and smile at myself. I look a little more tired than earlier tonight but not completely different.

Breathing a heavy inhale and exhale, I twist the doorknob and pull the door open. The music immediately hits me. It feels like a brick just broke my nose when the sweet smell of weed hits me.

It's an aquired smell, most of the old people I know hate it but.. I love it.

Heading straight for the drinks table I dodge the crowd and don't stop to dance. I need the sweet taste of vodka in my system. And quickly.

~~

"Louis..." I feel a tap on my shoulder and a small whisper down my ear. It sends a shiver down my spine.

I slowly open my eyes and I am immediately greeted to a strong light. It feels as if it burns my retinas, I quickly shut them again.

"Mmm" Is all i can stuggle out of my tired voicebox. I'm not quite sure why it feels so sore but it just...is?

I prop open my weery eyes, and am met with Zayns beautiful face.

"Louis! What happened mate?" He stares intently at me and smiles. I once again admire how pretty he is, eyelashes looking longer than before and eyes looking lighter than ever.

I try to sit up and examine the room.

The light from the chandlier above me nearly blinds me, the room we are sitting in is what seems like a master bedroom. It's covered with gold furniture, just like the bathroom. Gold curtains are covering the huge windows. Due to those curtains I can't see threw the window and how it looks outside and that means i can't tell what time it is. Just my luck.  

"I- don't remember? What's happening? Where am i? What time is it? Zayn, I have all these questions, I need some answers." I continue to look around the rooms.

"Well it's-" he pulls out his phone and switches it on "4:44 and you're in the same house as you've been all night, now. Louis, how did this happen?"

"How did what happen Zayn?"

"How did you end up passed out in the middle of the hallway?" Zayn looks serious, completely and utterly serious. For the first time I've ever seen him with this scary of an expression.

Normally he just looks horny or stoned.

"I can't fucking remember Zayn. Can you not get that into your thick skull." 

Within seconds of saying that I immediately regret it. 

"I'm sorry." I lie back down on the bed. Facing the cieling. The roof has patterns in it, how rich are these people?

"It's okay Louis. Do you want me to drop you home?" He asks quietly, placing his hand on my thigh. Unlike me, he's still sitting up.

I fiddle with my fingers. Thumb over thumb over thumb over thumb.

My head spins but I just can't remember what I did to feel this shitty.

"Umm, no I can walk home," I smile at him and sit up. "You continue to party." I stand up and Zayn does aswell. 

~~

"Already?" Niall asks, he seems to be enjoying himself most likely because of the two blondes attached to his hips. They seem to be all over him, kissing his neck, slidding there hands all over his stomach. They're boobs nearly popping out of theres shirts. Niall defintely has a type.

The party hasn't dimmed down since I was last there, which I have to give credit. That's pretty impressive. 

I'm so mad at myself, I spent all my time here either in the bathroom or passed out. 

I can barely even remember what I was doing before sitting in the bathroom. 

"Well yeah, I'm a little tired." I smile at Niall, he looks half gone. Probably higher than the empire state. I wish I was high right now.

"Well I'll see you-" He tries to finish his sentence but he gets distracted by the thot next to him. She grabs his face and quickly sticks her tounge down his throat. The other girl watches before joining. That's quite hot actually.  

My self asteem wastes away by the minute standing next to that trio. Realising I have gotten no dick that whole night, not even a quick snog. nothing.

Spinning my feet to step away I'm greeted by another couple eating eachothers faces off. How nice.

The music blasts down my ear canals and the flashing lights make me dizzy. 

It kills my mind. The bright lights. The shitty music. The happy couples.

All of it makes me sick to my stomach.

Making my way to the front door ready to leave, there was no point coming to this party. I have done fuck all today, this is so stupid. What is wrong with me-

"Oi mate watch the fuck where you're-"

A tall body figure bumps into me, he shouts those words before turning around and locking eyes with me. 

Fuck. This.