She looked at him in realization, and said, "You're going to kill him, aren't you?"

The look on Obi-Wan's face was all she needed to know. "He has become a very great threat."

Padmé shook her head, and said, "I can't."

She turned away from her friends, not looking at them as she heard them both walk away. However, Obi-Wan stopped and asked, "Anakin is the father, isn't he?" Padmé did not answer, but looked down at her hands in her lap. "I'm so sorry." Obi-Wan said, and the Jedi walked back to their shuttle before taking off. They needed to find another way to get to Anakin, but Obi-Wan had a feeling Padmé could still help them.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Milady, let me come with you." Captain Typho said to Padmé as she headed for her ship. Her Naboo Skiff rested on a landing pad in Coruscant.

"There is no danger. The fighting's over. And this is personal." she answered, not wanting her personal guard with her.

"As you wish, milady, but I strongly disagree."

"I'll be all right, Captain. This is something I must do myself." Padmé stopped Typho. "Besides, 3PO will look after me." Without another word, she walked onto the ship, C-3PO close behind her. He muttered an 'oh, dear' and followed her aboard the shuttle. However, none noticed the two figures hopping on board at the last moment.

(Y/n) and Obi-Wan snuck aboard, knowing that Padmé would go looking for Anakin as soon as she heard the accusations against him. They found a small compartment, and hid inside of it as they heard the ship revving up, preparing to take off. The anxiety and panic that Padmé was feeling echoed throughout the ship, making (Y/n) worry for her.

"Are you all right?" Obi-Wan asked as they huddled together in the small compartment.

"It's Padmé. She's so distraught, and... and trying so hard not to believe that Anakin is what we said." she answered, and he brought an arm around her, kissing her temple as she ship rumbled around them.

"I don't want to do it." he mumbled in her ear, his eyes closed as he tried to block out reality. She looked up at him, seeing how painful his face had turned, and that he was holding back tears. "I don't want to kill him. He's my brother."

"I know... I don't want you to have to. For both your sakes." (Y/n) said. She whispered, "But there's no one else..."

"The Sith have really done it. They have the galaxy in the palm of their hand."

"Not all of it." she spoke softly. "Not us, and not the thousands of people that looked up to the Jedi."

"I'm just grateful you and our child survived this. I couldn't live without you." Obi-Wan told her, feeling as though his love for her was growing with each passing second, dripping away the torment that awaited them once the ship landed.

"I love you, Obi-Wan..."

"I love you too... we will get through this. Together."

They felt the ship landing after a while, and dreaded their leave. Seeing on one of the data pads nearby, they saw that they had landed on Mustafar, a dangerous volcanic planet. Stepping out from the compartment, (Y/n) could hear Anakin and Padmé's conversation. That boy, who Obi-Wan trained since such a young age, had a sinister feel buried in his voice as he spoke to his wife.

"Obi-Wan and (Y/n) are trying to turn you against me." she could hear him say after Padmé told him what the Jedi had said.

"They care about us."

"Us?" Anakin questioned in suspicion and annoyance.

"They know. (Y/n) has for a while, but they want to help you." Padmé paused before saying, "Anakin, all I want is your love."