Some Obstacles, Some Help

Meanwhile, Solano was looking through the moonstone on his staff, growling as he watched the group head towards the Moon Kingdom.

"Drat! They're heading to that blasted kingdom!" His moonstone gleamed icy blue as he gritted his teeth. "Well, let's see if I can swirl their world to bits!"

At his words, he created magic tornadoes and sent it to where the group was heading. The tornadoes went ahead of them and began to swirl at their direction as they drove forward and met up to them.

"Tornadoes! 12 o clock!" Crusher warned.

"WOAH!" they all skidded to a stop before backing up to not get caught by the tornadoes.

"How do we get past these things?!" Darington shrieked.

"Uh... RUN!" Blaze cried out before they all turned to drive away.

Meanwhile, Queen Moonbeam watched all the action from the crystal ball in her room. She hissed at the sight of the magic torndaoes.

"Oh no... my little brother needs help!" She headed to the window and pointed her tire up at the frozen moon. "Moon, heed what I say!"

Through the ice, the moon glowed a bright icy blue before beaming it's light towards where the group were running from.

"Woah, what that?!" Zeg cried out as the beams reached out to them.

"I'm not sure..." Blaze hissed.

Only Crusher knew where the beams came from and knew what they did. He beamed as he skidded to a stop and drove towards the beams, much to the other's surprise.

"What are you doing?!" Darington cried.

"Don't worry!" Crusher assured them as he stopped and waited for a beam to reach him. "These are safe!"

At the touch of the beam, he levitated into the air, up and above, safe from the magic tornadoes.

"Whooaaaaaa..."

"Come on!" Crusher urged them. "Let's go!"

The others nodded and drove towards the beams. At once, the beams levitated them in the air, causing them to levitate over each and every one of the magic tornadoes.

"This... this is incredible!" Blaze gasped. "It's like the moonbeams are magic!"

'Thank you, sister dearest.' Crusher sighed in relief as they waited for the tornadoes to disappear into dust.

As soon as the tornadoes vanished, they were lowered down onto the ground. The beams then disappeared as if they never came.

"Wow... that was amazing!" Stripes cheered.

"Crusher, how did you know that would happen?" AJ asked.

"Erm, experience," Crusher grinned nervously. "I mean, I've travelled through here before, so... yeah, I knew that would happen,"

"Oh... ok." AJ nodded slowly, a little unconvinced.

"Let's keep going," Blaze encouraged them. "The sooner we get to the kingdom, the sooner we can bring back day time,"

They all nodded, and Crusher turned to lead them off once more.

Meanwhile, Solano watched in rage as the beams from the moon helped the group escape his obstacles.

"DRAT!!" he snarled. "How did those moonbeams help them?! Argh, must be that pesky queen and her powers. Not sure why she'd help a bunch of strangers, but I know what to do to stop them,"