5th Year

"I don't get it Pansy! How come all my roommates have gotten a girlfriend or boyfriend and I'm still single? Even Theo has a girlfriend and he gets so awkward and shy around girls." Draco complained to his best friend. "Draco, sweetheart, maybe you need to stop waiting and start looking. Let's see. What's your type?" Pansy asked as she conjured a pen and paper.

"Well... I guess I like tall people. Or people who speak a foreign language. I like light teasing too. And I guess I love pet names... um that's pretty much it. Other than the basic things like respect and trust that's it." Draco laughed. "Really? No preference like eyes or hair?" Pansy looked at him. "Come on you can tell me anything." She added.

"Not really... I guess black hair is really cute tho. I could also go for a girl or boy. I don't know." Draco scratched the back of his neck. "Ok... any kinks?" Pansy asked. Draco started coughing from shock. "Pansy!!" He yelled. "I'm kidding I'm kidding. Got you there though." Pansy laughed. "You know... your type sounds an awful lot like that friend of yours. Harrison." Pansy said while giving him a knowing look.

"Pansy!" Draco screeched. "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HARRY!" He yelled. Boy was he glad that they cast a muffliato around them. They were sitting on the stairs and anyone could walk in at any given time. Speaking of anyone walking in at any given time, Harry and his red haired brown eyed little brother named Daryn, who was a head shorter than Harry's shoulder, walked in speaking in what sounded like French.

"Ah! Hey drake. How are you? You look shorter than the last time I saw you, pancake." Harry said as he lifted Draco to his feet with ease. Harry was still a head taller than Draco, just like three years ago when they met. Harry hugged Draco unexpectedly and rested his chin on Draco's head. "I feel like we haven't talked in weeks. We should spend the next Hogsmeade trip together." Harry invited him.

"Yeah maybe." Draco replied, a stupid smile and blush creeping on his face. "I have to leave now, Daryn and I are gonna study together so he can get ahead." Harry said as he and his brother ran down the steps. Pansy turned to Draco with a smug grin and waited. "Ok. Maybe I like him a little bit. But he has a boyfriend. I'm not ruining anything for him." Draco huffed. Pansy just sighed and they began to speak on other topics.