𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

"What...? You've got no magic?" Magna took a step forward. Asta prepared once more for a series of insults, "That's way too awesome! That means your a real man, ain't 'ya?!" Amazement shined in his eyes. Stallia's smile grew as the Black Bulls members ran towards Asta and began to shower him praise.

"And what about you, 'pip-squeak'?" Stallia raised her eyebrows in amusement at Magna's teasing tone, "Up for the challenge!?" He pointed a finger in her direction, making her jump. The Black Bulls watched as she stood up and made her way across Magna.

"Let's go!" He exclaimed flipping out his grimoire.

"Let's," Was all she said before taking out her own grimoire. Only Yami seemed to take notice of the grimoire's design and clover.

'Flame Magic: Exploding Fireball!'

Magna used the same spell he used on Asta, another fireball heading straight towards the girl. Finral flipped out his grimoire as Stallia remained unmoving. The girl waited a few seconds before casting out her hand.

'Divine Magic: Redemption Flash'

Within a second, a blinding light shined throughout the forest. Everyone in the Black Bulls covered their eyes, unable to see the scene in front of them. In another second, the light was gone. So was the fireball. Snow-like ash fell from the sky.

Everyone was silent for a minute, trying to process what happened, before Magna let out a shout.

"Oh Man! That was amazing!!" He ran up to the girl.

"Woah! It completely disappeared!" Luck screamed.

"That was awesome!" The rest o the Black Bulls ran up to the girl, showering her in compliments. A slight blush spread on Stallia's cheeks as she took a step backwards.

"Stallia! Asta! Here, you deserved it!" Magna smiled brightly, holding out two capes with the Black Bulls symbol. The two took the item gratefully, before Vanessa turned towards them.

"Hmm, While were at it..." The witch commented before grabbing her wand and pointing it forward. Her magic glowed as a Black Clover symbol appeared on Asta's headband and Stallia's choker.

"Now your a member of the Black Bulls Magic Knights!"

From above, a girl with silver hair and purple eyes wiped her hair behind her shoulder.

"So those are the other new members? Insects," She spit out before turning around and walking into the hideout.

Stallia's eyes flickered upwards as the silver haired girl walked away.

'How interesting'

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"As an extra bonus, I'll personally show you around the Black Bulls' super-stylin base of operations!" Magna exclaimed loudly, throwing an arm around the two in front of him. Stallia nodded slightly with a small smile, until a hand grasped her wrist and pulled her away.

"No way! Lia's coming with me! I'll give her my own tour!" Vanessa said bashfully, hugging Stallia from behind. Magna grumbled but he didn't hesitate to run away with Asta towards the base.

"Come on, Lia!" Vanessa cheered, pulling the girl's hand inside.

"This is the Dining Hall!"

"This is the Bathing Room!"

"This is the Girl's Hall! Don't worry! No boys can come in here! If they did, they'd totally die!!"

Vanessa showed the girl each room with an energetic tone. She ran around the house quicker than Stallia could keep up.