narrative & instagram

blaire and erin are going to be in LA in about an hour. blaire texted me when they boarded and now it's almost time for them to land. vinnie and avani have been expressing how unhappy they are that blaire and erin are coming, i told them i'm not super excited either but that it should be fine.

nai doesn't know much about blaire or erin, she's heard what i've told her but she doesn't know their personality's well. she's excited to be around them, not because she thinks she'll like them but because she thinks it will be funny to see everyone annoyed around them.

"okay, they just landed. can someone take me to pick them up?" i announced, vinnie and avani groaned. "they'll turn it into a big deal and they'll complain if we don't pick them up!" i said making vinnie immediately jump up, "they're annoying as fuck when they're mad" he rolled his eyes. avani also stood up and followed us towards the door, "they're annoying in general" she added while grabbing her car keys off the hook near the door, i laughed quietly and followed behind the two.

we got into avani's car, on instinct i got into the passengers seat while vinnie sat in the back. vinnie whined and begged to have aux so we gave in and let him connect to it. avani began to drive to the airport. once we got closer she purposely began to drive slower, i laughed and forced her to go the speed limit.

driving into the pick up lane at the airport, blaire and erin were standing at the exit with wide smiles on their faces. "they look excited" vinnie murmured, i laughed to myself while opening the window to wave them over. once they noticed me waving they ran towards the car, "so annoying" avani and vinnie said together.

i reached over and pressed the button that would open the trunk so they had space to put their suitcases, once their luggage was in the back they climbed into the car. i turned around to greet them when i realized blaire took the spot next to vinnie, i should've let him sit up here. he looked at me with wide eyes and tensed in his seat, i frowned slightly and shrugged.

"hi carmen!" blaire exclaimed causing me to break my eye contact with vinnie. i turned to her and plastered on a fake smile, "hi" i greeted her, also saying hi to erin. "where are you two staying, i can drop you off" avani mumbled in an annoyed tone, "actually we were wondering if we could hang out for a while?" blaire asked eagerly.

avani gave me the side eye, i shrugged not wanting to decline them since that's rude. "yeah, that's fine" avani answered before angrily putting her car in drive and pulling out of the airport area. during the car ride back i made sure to look at blaire and vinnie through the rearview mirror, luckily he was looking out the window mostly the whole time. i'd catch her looking at him sometimes but not too much to worry about.

we arrived at the house, blaire and erin quickly got out of the car without grabbing their things. "we are not going to take your bags in!" avani yelled as they both ran towards the door. this visit probably won't be as fun as i thought.

liked by carmenadams and 328,727 othersblairezanders back in LA!! featuring avani's car 🥰

blairezanders back in LA!! featuring avani's car 🥰

user your smile 🥺🥺
blairezanders ily!!

charlidamelio super cute!!
blairezanders ahhh i love u!! 💖

carmenadams missed you <3
liked by blairezanders

vinniehacker no
blairezanders thought you were going to block me! :((

erinhart thats my best friend! 😍
blairezanders i love u!!!!

avani go home
blairezanders HAHAH ily
  ↳user i don't think she's joking..
     liked by avani

load more comments...