narrative & imessages

carmen arrived home and was greeted by her father, the two smiled once they saw each other and ran into each others arms hugging one another. carmen and her father never really got the chance to discuss what happened but it seems like he had forgiven her.

"i'm sorry i left with out saying goodbye" carmens father frowned, "its okay" she replied with a small smile, "well how was LA?" mr adams asked as him and his daughter sat down on the couch, "very eventful" she sighed, "did you have fun?" mr adams asked, "sometimes yes" carmen answered, "where are blaire and erin?" her father asked.

carmens eyes widened and she scratched the back of her neck, "still in LA" she simply replied, "oh, they staying a little bit longer?" mr adams asked, carmen nodded her head, "i guess so!" she awkwardly stood up and picked her bags back up, "well i'm tired i think i'm going to go to sleep" carmen gave her father a quick side hug, "alright, sleep good" he smiled, carmen smiled back at him and went up to her room.

carmen dropped her bags on the floor and immediately flopped down on her bed, she was actually tired and was going to try to get some sleep. just then, carmens phone screen lit up with a text notification, she looked at the screen and saw blaires name. 'shit' she thought.

blaire
hey carmen, i know our last couple
texts have been pretty harsh but i
swear this one is meant to be nice.

blaire
whenever i make it back home i want
to talk things out with you, we use to be
so close and ever since the whole club
incident our friendship fell apart and i
hate it, so please, when i get back can
we talk?

carmen
idk blaire i'll think about it

blaire
i promise i won't like go psycho or
anything i just wanna talk, a nice conversation

carmen
fine
just lmk when you're back

blaire
okay, thank you <3
read

my thoughts:
hey guys 😁 this chapter is super short i'm sorry :/ also thank you to all the new reads and comments i love reading the comments 🤍