Getting Help

Valentina POV

"Please don't go we won't be safe "Jake clung to me shaking like a leaf he was one of the kids I was helping, and he got a little attached. "Come on you have to get on the train so you can be safe remember you have to be strong for your mommy and you little brother that's coming okay Jakey boy." "Okay I love you Val thank you" "no worries just remember we're stronger together 1,4,3" and with that he was gone.

When I got home I checked the security cameras first to see if anybody had came in while I was at the camp. When I was sure I was alone I took off my mask, combat boots, and bracelet Isabella made me for my birthday. When I had all my clothes off and got in the shower relaxing go for a second then I started crying then sobbing on the floor. I can't believe she's gone my only sister it was all my fault I never should have helped I should have keep her safe that's all I had to do was keep her safe and I can't even do that. 

Sentinel Service took everyone I ever loved away from me. First my mom and dad when I was 9 leaving me to take care of Isabella  and now she's gone to. I started getting off the floor no this is all their fault they kill anything that they don't like and I'm going to make them pay I'll make it up to you Izzy I'll save everyone just like you wanted.

1 hour later

I got in bed and started checking to see if anyone else needed help with anything I need to keep busy or I'll break down and that can't happen now. The 1st message I see when is someone named Marco Diez. Wait isn't he with the  mutant underground why would he need my help.
Marco:
Hello this is eclipse from the mutant I need your help please. My girlfriend Lorna was taken by Sentinel Service a couple days ago and I need her back. Please Respond if you get this message.

Masked mutant:
I've received your message send me the address then destroy whatever you device your on I'll be there maybe a day and a half .

Marco:
Okay thank you so much the address is ****************** destroying the phone now.

I got up and started packing for the trip looking at the loft for a little longer and taking the bracelet Issy made me then started flying.

Marco's POV 1 day later

"I can't believe you called her here without talking to us first" Lauren yelled at me when I told everyone that I finally emailed the masked mutant. 

"Actually I did talk to everyone when you left for the comments you were making about her and I don't need to check anything by you." I said back to her, I like Lauren but she can be a bit much sometimes. "Well I don't want her here she got that little girl killed for no reason who knows what she'll do with us" she said. "She's here to help me find Lorna and your dad so why are you so mad" I raised my voice getting irritated. "I don't want a monster helping me find my dad she'll probably use him as another example just like that little girl".

The moment she said that out of nowhere she was on the ground holding her mouth. "Don't you ever talk about her or me like you know us bitch" we turn around to see a girl no taller then 5'4 and a mask on standing there rubbing her knuckles and wrap her ear buds around her phone. "Well this was a warm welcome now where's Marco we need to talk.".

"Umm I'm here we can go in the office over here" I said still stunned she looks like a teenager up close. "That's because I am"she said out of the blue . "What?" I said "You thought I looked like a teenager and I said that's because I am. "Oh so you read minds".

"We'll talk about all that in the meeting now bring in whoever you need to and lead the way. Oh and are there any cameras in here?"she asked. "No, all of our cameras are down right now." We'll just to be sure she placed her hand on wall and zapped it or something "okay" she said the pulled her masked down she really was a teenager like Andy and Lauren's age

" We'll just to be sure she placed her hand on wall and zapped it or something "okay" she said the pulled her masked down she really was a teenager like Andy and Lauren's age

We all just stared at her especially Andy. "come on we need to hurry this up someone should really get her an ice pack" she said walking away.

Valentina POV

As I was walking away I felt a hand on my wrist and it gave me flashbacks from when I was in that nuthouse. When I looked up I realized the lady looked slightly like the girl I punched so she must be her mother. 

"Um young lady although what my daughter said was out of order you should have never put your hands on her I think you need to apologize.".

"Ma'am I understand where your coming from wanting to protect your daughter, but I strongly advise you to take your hand off me now".  I said glaring at her "no you need to apologize" "Until she is ready to get up and speak to me like a woman instead of sending her mommy-" I stopped shoving her hand off of me "then I have nothing to say and" I got in her ear and whispered " if you ever put your hands on me again I'll freeze them off and trust me I'm not one to throw around empty threats". With that I walked to the office and sat in the head chair waiting for Marco and whoever else he's calling.