✨ Bonus chapter ✨

Start from the beginning

(Choose any one)

I quickly took my mask and went downstairs running

As I reached near the main door breathing slightly heavy, they all were looking at me.

Y/n:what??

Jhope: I thought you are not gonna come.

Jin:you even broke jimin's record for getting ready late.*he said shaking his head slowly*

Jimin: hyung !!I never get late,you know that!*whining*

Jk:ohh yeah yeah you never get late.*sarcastically* anyways let's go now-

Jennie:even we got ready before you.

Y/n: I was thinking about something.ok?

Lisa:what were you thinking huh? That you lost the track of time?*she asked wiggling her eyebrows*

Y/n: nothing, are you all done? aren't we getting late now?

Rm:ok ok let's go now.

Jk: let's goo, it's been long since we all went out together. Right y/n?

Y/n:yeah yeah! We(y/n&jk)are totally not the ones who went to eat icecream last-

I felt jk putting his hand on my mouth stopping me from saying anything further.

Vmin:you what?!?! Where did you both went without inviting us?!?!

Jk:*chuckles nervously* N-Nowhere hyungs.

He said as he dragged me out of the house still keeping his hand on my mouth.

As soon as we reached out he removed his hand and said.

Jk:yah!! We had a deal that you'll not tell this to anyone and I'll give you one of my bannana milk.

Y/n: I already drank the milk Last night so the deal is also over.*playfully Smirking*

Jk: it's not fair!

I shrugged and sat inside my car.

After some seconds rest of them also came and sat inside their cars.

*Skip time after reaching*