Happyily Ever After... Right?

Start from the beginning

"I am seriously considering punching you." MJ said. She was poking around at her food. She was also staring straight into my eyes which was nerve-racking.

I had just finished bringing them up to date on what was going on and what would happen this afternoon.

"I wouldn't mind. I've missed you guys." I told her.

"I don't know if I want to hug you or push you off a bridge."

"Can I choose?"

"Yassss. Huuuuuuuug." Ned whispered. MJ rolled her eyes.

"Sure."

"Great! So I was thinking the Manhattan bridge but the Brooklyn bridge works if you want—"

She cut me off by punching me in the arm. Ned did the same but his was weaker.

I laughed and they did the same.

(TOM THE SPIDER-SKIP IS HERE AGAIN TOM SAYS HELLO)

I was walking out the hallway with Ned. I let out a sigh as we worked our way towards the front door. Thankfully, Flash hadn't bother me all day.

"Hey loser! You forgot something!" MJ yelled just as we were getting out the door.

I turned around. The crowd heading towards the door had parted. MJ was power walking straight towards me. Which honestly had me worried. No wonder everyone made way for her.

"MJ? What did I—" cut off again.

Once she got close enough she grabbed me by the collar and pulled me towards her.

She pulled away. It lasted about five seconds but I left speechless.

"See you later, loser. Have fun. If you can do that in a court room." She said, a ghost of a smile on her face. She pushed pass us and walked out the door.

"Did she just..." I tried to ask Ned.

"She just did." He said, sounding just as shocked.

I smiled. I was her loser.

"I guess I'll see you later then?" I asked Ned.

"Definitely! And you two have to do that again sometime when I'm ready so I can take pictures."

"Alright. See you tomorrow Ned." I laughed.

I walked out to where Happy was waiting and got into the car.

"Nice going! Always good to have someone who knows how to part crowds when you need to get somewhere."

I yelped in surprise. I hadn't noticed Clint was in the car. I slowing put my seatbelt on.

"I can't wait to tell the others." Clint laughed.

I felt my face go red. I pulled my hoodie over my head.

(WE COULD JUST GO TO THE NEXT PART NORMALLY BUT TOM WANTED TO SHOW HIMSELF AGAIN)