Binge Watching (A/N I Have A Problem)

Wanda's POV
I sighed and clicked my tongue as Tony helped Peter get off the ground.

"Boy's already managed to get the kid sick." I chuckled and shared a smile with Natasha, who smiled back.

It wasn't necessarily rare to see her smile once she trusts you, but it always good when someone could make her smile.

"Want to help me make popcorn for everyone?" She asked.

"Of course!"

*Awkward Time Skip, this is Tom's second cousin (twice removed) Bill, who is totally not a triangle)

"So, what should we watch?" Tony asked when we got up to our floor.

"Ninjago!" Dash yelled.

"We are not watching your obsession of the month." Natasha said softly.

"Yeah! Besides, Avatar is better." Clint argued.

"I. Am. Not. Doing this argument. Again." The way Loki was messing with his hands I could tell he wanted to pull a knife.

Which, wouldn't surprise anyone. Well, Peter maybe. Nat and I chuckled before heading to the kitchen.

"Again?" Peter asked.

"Yeah again! Ava-"

"No." Loki declared, smacking his hand over what I was guessing to be Clint's mouth. Then a disgusted gasp.

"Did you just freaking lick my hand?"

"Yea."

"Murder is illegal Mr. Loki." Peter chirped, in a far to happy sounding voice for what he just said.

"Okaaaaaay then." Tony's voice was twisted between concern and amusement.

"I GOT AN IDEA!" Peter shouted. "LETS SELL OUR SOULS OVER TO THE DORITO LORD!"

"Peter—" I could here Tony's wheezing over the popcorn. "No."

"He means he wants to watch Gravity Falls!" I yelled.

"Oh, uh. Yeah that sounds better." Tony replied.

(Okay so maybe I am watching Gravity Falls rn.)

Natasha and I chuckled.

"So who's the Dorito Lord?" Natasha asked.

"Oh he's an evil triangle who wanted to take over the world. He turned a kid into a living puppet. It's a little weird."

"Sounds like more than a little, but okay." Natasha said and I heard the beginning of the first episode start playing.

"Trust me, you're gonna be hooked." I laughed taking the popcorn into the kitchen well she grabbed some sodas.

"Should I just bring out the movie night cooler?" She asked.

"Probably."

(Four Episodes Later)

"I can't believe it! Gideon is a jerk!" Natasha yelled at the TV.

"I'm still confused about why Stan seemed so scared of his wax statue from last episode." Tony said staking his head.

"Not really a good time to be brutally honest with him Mable!" The character Dipper yelled.

"Yeah Mable! He's choking your brother!" Clint shouted.

"What kind of monsters have you created?" I whispered in Peter's ear.

"Ones that have a obsession with a triangle?" He said innocently. Then he frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I miss her." He said quietly.

"I understand." I whispered back. I remembered when Pietro and I lost our own parents. "I promise I understand."

He moved closer to me on the couch and laid his head on my lap.

It was only a minute before he fell asleep.

A/N
Really short chapter but I hope you enjoy!

I'm going to disappear into the dreamscape.

And maybe start writing down ideas for a Gravity Falls fic (or Ninjago, I have a problem) because I am horrible at keeping ideas in my head.

Remember don't make deals with weird triangles!

I hope you guys have a nice day!

Bye!