No, "but adding a little more drama too it would be good enough for you Nicki said.

"That's enough!" I yelled towards them both.

They both stopped in the moment as silenced filled the room.

A small smile creeped into my jaw line as I noticed the screams had stopped from upstairs.

Nicki and I eyes meet as if we were both thinking the same thing.

Her smiling eyes soon turned into anger as her eyes shot back towards Jessica.

Part of me understands why Nicki has doubt. But Jessica was also my friend, who I felt as I had abandoned five years ago. But then she was the one who abandoned my bother when he needed her the most.

"Maybe I should speak to Von before you leave" I mumbled.

"What?" Nicki yelled.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic stance.

"No, I wouldn't want to cause anymore unexpected drama" Jessica said.

"You can't cause what's already there" I mumbled.
———————
Jasmine's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the darkness surrounding the room.

Something heavy was surrounding part of my body.

My eyes glanced next to me, as Von was facing my way letting out snores.

A small dared to cross my face as he looked peaceful.

I slipped from under his grasp with ease, as I tiptoed towards the bathroom.

My figure glanced in the mirror, as this was the first time I had actually looked at myself.

"Horrible" I thought to myself.

Both on the inside and out.

"How could I try to take life from myself when I had three little people who desperately needed me?"

I shook my head as I ran my fingers through the knots of my hair, placing it in a messy bun.

I grabbed my toothbrush as I brushed slowly.

A fainted cry caught my attention, as the baby monitor sat next to the sink.

My heart melted as tears threaten to fall.

Although, I've heard King cry in the last few days that I had myself locked away; along with stress voices trying to calm him, today was the first time that I've actually heard with the need to settle him.

I placed my toothbrush back down, as I slowly creeped out of the bathroom once more, gratefully making it into the hallways without waking Von up.

The hallway was clear, although I could hear laughter from downstairs.

My feet moved across the hall into Kings room as he laid inside his crib.

I was sure that he was growing much faster than the rest of my babies.

Without a second thought I wrapped his body in my arms as his eyes met mine.

He was already five months and my heart couldn't take it.

"Hey baby" I whispered as he smiled at me.

For a moment I was afraid he would have forgotten my voice.

I rubbed my hands through his curls, as his body stretched in arms.

"Nothing can ever compare to a mother's love" a voice boomed through the doorway.

A voice I thought would have been long gone.

"Why are you still here?" I asked as I kept my back towards her.

"To think this could have been all mine, if I wanted it" Jessica mumbled.

I could hear the hit of challenge in her voice.

"I use to think you couldn't handle the lifestyle that Dayvon lived" She said as her footsteps appeared closer than I liked.

I rolled my eyes softly as I put the baby back inside the crib.

My eyes finally met hers as I turned around.

I glanced over her body, as she was still beautiful.

For some reason I felt a hit of jealousy run across my body.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"Leah, invited me to stay a little longer" I guess everyone can't receive the healing treatment like you. She laughed.

I thought of Leah, as I realized I had abandoned her too.

"You guys have cute kids" for a moment I thought I would have to take up mommy and wife duties, "Von didn't seem to disagree with that idea either" she whispered.

"What?" I questioned.

"What are you doing in here?" Von said from the doorway .

For a moment, she tried to figure out who he was speaking too.