he better be fucking kidding.

I got a ladder and climbed to the window and smashed my fist into the glass then jumped inside.

god that hurt so bad.

"This puta is here. How the fuck did you know we were here?" The man asked.

"Actually, I don't care. Move one leg and you're dead, pretty boy." He pointed the gun at me. "Remove all your weapons."

'Do you have a gun?' Dominique mouthed with tears filling her eyes. She was tied to a chair and she had bruises and cuts everywhere.

Oh, how I want to blow the man's brain out.

I nodded to Dominique and the man looked at us still with the gun directed at me.

"What the fuck are you two perras nodding at!?" He yelled. "I SAID DROP YOUR WEAPONS BITCH."

Dominique nodded one more time as I slowly removed the gun from my back pocket. I nodded signaling for her to continue and she kicked him in the leg, allowing me to shoot the guy in the chest three times.

"¡Ay! ¡Malditos pedazos de mierda!" He cursed as he dropped to the floor with gallons of blood coming out per second.

I rushed to Dominique and helped her untie the rope from her arms.

"Are you alright!?" I asked with my heart pacing faster than ever.

"N-No." Tears fell from her eyes and it only wanted me to want to hurt anyone who touched her and made her feel like this.

"It's alright, cmon let's go. I got you." I interlocked my hand with her and looked for a ladder to climb out the window.

"Not so fast, Romeo and Juliet." I heard a man speak. "Leave her and go."

"I'm not doing shit." I turned around and faced him.

"Let her go and run or you both die." He threatened.

Dominique looked at me with complete fear and hurt. She was terrified.

"Take me and let her run." I argued.

"You know what, fine. I'll have fun with you, perra." He shrugged.

"Go." I told Dominique. She shook her head as tears kept falling.

"I-I can't. P-Please no!" She cried.

"I promise, I'm coming. Go." I whispered.

"I-I love you." She told me before she climbed up the ladder and left.

im just glad shes alive.

I reached for my gun but he quickly pulled out his and pointed it at me.

"Why are you doing this!?" I asked.

"You don't deserve anything. You've had shit easy for you. I want that kind of money, I want popularity. You took everything away from me!" He yelled.

"How!? I do not remember you!"

"I'm sure you do. In Sophomore year, you embarrassed me in front of everyone. I was the one who created the viral dance and everyone in school cheered with me and everything. Then you and your bitch–"

"Don't call her that." I interrupted.

"–Like I was saying, then you and your bitch took the spotlight. You guys created your own dances using some of the dances I had and you guys didn't give me credit!"