"So naturally you assume I'll die first?! I'd like to think I'm healthy for my age, thank you," he exclaims.

They joke back and forth until they get home, neither's dark sense of humor fazing the other.

Tension and anticipation fill the car as he swipes his card to get into the gated neighborhood. Yoongi gripped the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white and Crystal shifted in her seat, unable to keep still.

As soon as they pulled into the garage, he put the car in park and leaned over to kiss her, pressing the button to release her seatbelt. They pulled apart for air, taking that opportunity to exit the car. Once they were inside, Crystal pushed him against the door and locked it, smirking up at him as she pulled his shirt out of his pants and started to unbutton it, kissing the skin she exposed as she went. She slid the fabric off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

He grabbed the hem of her cropped top and she raises her arms, helping him slide it off and throw it somewhere in the foyer. The cooler air inside make her nipples peak and Yoongi groans, pulling her into him and pressing his hips into hers, letting her know how hard he was.

"We're not gonna make it to the bed," he says, picking her up and carrying her up the stairs to the couch.

"I was thinking the same thing," she says, reaching for the waistbands of her pants and panties while he sat and worked on his belt.

She helped him remove his pants, reaching in his back pocket to pull his wallet out. Relief washed over her when she sees a condom in there and she wastes no time opening it and rolling it down his length.

"You ready?" she asks playfully, getting ready to straddle him.

He makes his cock jump so hard it smacked his abs, his smirk saying it all.

"I'd say so," he says, holding onto her hips as she positions herself with both knees on either side of him.

She slides down his length slowly, allowing herself time to get used to the stretch. When she's fully seated, she throws her arms around his neck and starts to whine her hips in tight circles.

Yoongi's hands skim up and down her hips, gripping her ass when she starts to widen the circles—increasing the speed as she got wetter around him.

"Fuck, keep doing that," he groans, tossing his head back on the couch and closing his eyes.

"Uh uh look at me," she commands, softly gripping his jaw and pulling him in for a kiss.

When she lets him go, she leans back and grips the heels of her feet, changing the angle.

"Shit...shit Crys," he curses before licking his thumb and rubbing her clit with it.

"So good it makes you curse baby?" she asks, licking her top lip seductively as she slides up and down his cock.

Upon hearing his prior words used against him, he pulls her into him and bites down on her neck, just hard enough to sting and she lets out a long moan—arching her back and twerking her ass on him.

His grip on the back of her neck tightens and he moans in her ear, the sound making her eyes roll back in pleasure. She could feel her juices wetting their thighs as she kept going, his moans opening the floodgates.

He relaxes his hold and she repositions, getting up on her tip toes and holding on to the back of the couch for leverage.

Yoongi lets out a string of curses as she starts to bounce on him faster and harder, bringing both of them close to the edge.

"I'm about to cum all over you baby. Cum with me?" she moans, as her legs start to shake.

I'm perfect sync, they come together—both their bodies spasming as they came down from the intensity.

They stay like that until they've calmed and Crys climbs off him slowly, wincing in pain.

"I'll go run a bath," Yoongi offers, pecking her on the temple.

"Thank you," she smiles when he leans down to place another kiss on the side of her lips.

She picks up their clothes and places them in the dirty clothes basket, placing his wallet on the nightstand and his belt in the closet before picking them both out clothes to wear after their bath.

When she puts the clothes on the counter, Yoongi lowers himself into the tub and motions for her to sit in his lap. She sits with her back to his chest, avoiding the water that was still coming out of the faucet. He relaxes against the tub and pulls her back to relax against him, knowing the water would turn off automatically once it reaches a certain level.

"Crys," Yoongi calls.

"Hm?" she asks, sighing as he massages her temples.

He must've felt the headache she had, which happened to her sometimes after strong orgasms.

"Do you want kids? I noticed when you told me about the discussion you had with your mom that you didn't mention what you wanted—only what you thought I wanted," he says, sounding like it bothered him.

"I do, but not right now. Regardless of whether you want kids right now or not, you don't have time Yoongi. I didn't mean it in a bad way when I said you probably didn't want to put your career on hold," she says honestly.

They sit in silence for a few moments while he gathers his thoughts, which made Crys think she'd offended him in some way.

"You're right. I don't have time right now, but if you ever want anything—not just kids, tell me. I'll put things on hold when I have to if that means making you happy. You're sacrificing a lot for me and I don't want you to think I wouldn't do the same for you," he says, making her sigh in relief.

"You'd do that?" she ask, turning around so she could look at him.

"I'd give you as many babies as you want and whatever else you want too," he confesses, making her stomach erupt with butterflies.

"That's very sweet of you but I can assure you it'll be a while before I want kids. I haven't really gotten to experience much yet," she says, relaxing against him again.

"Well I hope I can help with that," he says, resting his hands on her stomach.

"You already are actually. I've always wanted to travel and see the world. Going on tour with you will fulfill that," she says.

"Good to know. You deserve whatever you desire," he says, kissing her hair.

A/N: I know these two go at it a lot but this will be the last smut scene for a few chapters so I had to fit it in 😉

Nadia notices everything, just like my mom 😭

Yoongi got mushy after the good good 🥴🤣