Lynx Malfoy... No.1 Undesirable

Start from the beginning

"I love you."

I kissed her softly on the lips which she went on top of me and started to kiss me more. We switched places and I stared at her eyes for a while. She had pleading eyes so I placed my lips again against hers. I traced her lips with my tongue and she granted me entrance. Our breathing became harder but that didn't stop us. She groaned quietly and kissed me harder. Her tongue played with mine and she played with my hair and ran her other hand up and down my back. She pushed away for us to catch our breath. I laid down next to my love and she kept her arms around me.

"Don't let me go," she whispered.

"Never," I answered.

~*~

 I punched the wall and quickly fixed it with my wand. I dug into my pocket to get the gift for her birthday. I just got it today just in case they run out of it.

It was a pure golden heart locket with a flower pattern in it. When it opens, there was a picture of Lynx and I looking each other in the eyes.

I placed it on her desk and walked out of the flat. 

~*~

The next morning was even more depressing. I whistled, waiting to hear her but it was silent. I am an idiot. After I got dressed, I went to the Leaky Cauldron for my first job for today.

After loads hours in the job, some crazy maniac newspaper was yelling a scandal about a small girl being sent to Azkaban.

I scanned the newspaper and I almost died out of a heart attack. Lynx? But she didn't do anything. That's impossible! As I was reading the whole story of her killing Fred Weasley and Ashlee Reel, the text edited itself and it said that she has escaped from the Snatchers and is hiding in an unknown place. No.1 Undesirable. That just killed me.

"Anyone who finds her, report it to the Ministry. Anyone who catches her, report her to the Ministry. When she is caught, the Dementors will take care of her. Anyone who helps her, will be sent to Azkaban," I read. 

Lynx PoV

"Oh, my god, this can't be happening to me. No. No. It's all a dream. When I open my eyes, I'll be in my flat, Stef will still be with me, and all will be normal. Yeah," I said, pinching my wrist. I squished my eyes shut and opened them.

Sure enough, I was still with Mackenzie, Wesley Premium, Derek, Ace and Patten.

Mackenzie sighed in annoyance and said, "This is not a fucking dream, okay? This is reality whether you like it or not!"

"Do you always use that foul language?"

"Yeah. It puts emphasis on the sentence. And besides, we're criminals; we can do whatever the fuck we want to do," Wesley Premium said, grinning.

"Just, please stop. I haven't even gotten over this whole situation" I said.

"We don't have to listen to you. In fact, we can throw you out and you'll be all by yourself in the cold, going from hiding place to hiding place," Derek said, having the same expression as Mackenzie.

I looked around at the underground room we were in.  The walls were made of rock and gravel, but everything was like a large expensive flat.  I sighed and sat on the sofa. I put my head down and thought of everything that was going wrong in my life.

"What did I do wrong? Stef... I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Who's this Stef guy you keep mentioning?" Ace asked in her high pitched voice.