Your first word DDM

Your age: 14 months

Harry's POV
I was currently sitting in my living room together with the boys and my daughter Y/N.
She was already 14 months old but didn't say her first word yet. We constantly tried to teach her how to speak, even say one of our names, but she just looked at us and giggled.
"Come on, say Louis." Louis tried again, looking at her.
"Maybe we should give her a rest, we tried all day." I said, putting her in my lap. She looked up at me and snuggled into my chest. My heart's melting. Ever since she was born, she just had me and the boys. Her mother wasn't ready and ran away after giving birth to her. I'm not mad or something, she was only a one night stand and meant nothing special for me, yet she gave me my whole world. My wonderful daughter. Y/N.
"Harry?" Liam asked, bringing me out of my day dream
"Yeah sorry zoned out." I said looking at Y/N who was already looking up at me.
"Pizza?" Niall asked, I nodded, not paying any attention to the boys.
"Dadda" Y/N said, putting her hand on my cheek, now standing up.
"That's right. Say it again baby." I said, tears building up.
"Dadda." She giggled
"You said it, I was your first word. I'm so proud of you." I said bringing her closer to my chest
Today was one of the best days in my life.