" You don't have to interfere my problems you know."

" But I just want to he-"

" I can handle myself."

With that the older left but stopped abruptly when she heard the speaker went off.

" Y/n, please admit yourself to principal office ASAP."

The brunette couldn't helped but hissed out loud. She was true again. Maybe that's why the girls earlier afraid of y/n. After all,

Troublemaker will always be troublemaker.

Bad people, will always be bad people.

The villain will always be the evil one.

____

Y/n pov~

I groaned when I heard the speaker. Gosh can't he just let me breath for awhile. Not to mention how my heart basically broke when irene said that.

" Aish can't that grandma just accept my kindness??" I mumbled as I make my way to office. I glanced at her one last time, seeing her walked away.

Right, like she always do.

Sometimes I wondered how this one going to last. Should I, I don't know, give up? She clearly hate me with all of her guts. It's not like I'm no longer liking her.

I love her, I do..

But I don't want to get hurt too..

I shook my thoughts away before walking to principle office. I noticed that there were no students lingering around means that the break is over. I quickened my pace and reached the office within a minute.

I knocked twice before twisting the knob after hearing a faint 'come in'. I stepped in and closed the door slowly, glancing at the principle, sending him a small smile.

" What is it Mr Park?" I asked politely making him laughed. 

" Stop with the formality y/n, I'm your dad's bestfriend anyways." I giggled and went to sit at the vacant seat. I tilted my head and gestured him to continue.

" Right, uhm, I need you to tour my daughter around school today. Don't worry, I already dismissed you from all your classes."

My eyes widened when it hits me. " Chae are going here??!!" He nodded at my question and called someone to come in. 

I hesitantly turned around and saw a familiar face. " CHAEYOUNG-AH?!!" I accidentally shouted and ran to engulf her into a tight hug.

Gosh I miss this girl so much. Back then it was only me, her and jisoo unnie. We slowly drifted apart when she has to move to Australia and jisoo unnie to Japan, leaving me alone here and that was when I met yeji and others.

Funny how I still remembered that she used to like jisoo unnie back then. I wondered if she still now.

We pulled away from the hug as I scanned her. She still the old chaeyoung I know except her features were a bit sharp now.

" Hey y/n, long time no see."

" Yahhh, did unnie know?"