Only the uncle and niece knew about the intention to force the hand of the Emperor, and for the army to find Jun Xian. All the Rui Lin Army knew were the orders to sieve out the traitors.

"Uncle, it's time the Jun Family take a strong stand." Jun Wu Xie left with these solemn words, and led the Rui Lin Army right into the centre of the Imperial City.

The army of one hundred thousand filled up the streets and alleys, the torches they carried lit the city bright as day.

Armoured horses galloped, kicking up a dust storm!

This night, the whole city was awoken, and they looked out, startled to see great numbers of horses galloping past them.

It had been many years, since they last saw the glory of the Rui Lin Army, who would have thought, they would bear witness to their valiant strength once again, within the Imperial City of Qi!?

Within the Imperial City, the palaces and residences of high ranking officials were surrounded by the Rui Lin Army.

The usually dignified officials hid within, terrified by the stoic and unyielding Rui Lin Army at their doors.

Long Qi broke into the Wu Palace with his men, pulled the Wu Wang from the warm embrace of his concubine, and threw him to the floor.

Squealing in fright, Long Qi unceremoniously dragged him away without a word!

An unparalleled beauty stood at the forefront of an army stopped right at the gates of the Imperial Palace.

The Emperor who was startled by the Cloud Soaring SIgnal, came down to the Imperial Palace where a large crowd congregated. He widened his eyes, as he saw Jun Wu Xie, standing in front of the Rui Lin Army.

The once widely criticised wilful and unreasonable Young Miss of Lin Palace, had now led the huge Rui Lin Army and blocked the gates of the Imperial Palace, the rows upon rows of torches, snaking throughout the city, looked like fire dragons, entrenched within!

Mo Qian Yuan stood among the crowd, looking down at Jun Wu Xie, from high upon the palace walls, eyes full of shock and surprise.

Chapter 113: "Soaring Cloud Signal (4)"

The entire Rui Lin Army was mobilised!

Wasn't the wide span of flickering torch throughout the city a show of the Rui Lin Army's complete control of the Imperial City?

"Jun Wu Xie! What is the meaning of this!?" Mo Xuan Fei shouted, standing behind the Emperor, unable to believe the scene before him.

Jun Wu Xie raised her head, under the flickering torchlight, her beauty was breathtaking, except her eyes, which emanated merciless murder.

"The Lin Palace, has under the orders of His Majesty, pursued the culprits who attacked the Second Prince." Jun Wu Xie replied coldly.

"What nonsense are you spouting!" Mo Xuan Fei stared at Jun Wu Xie with an incredulous expression.

The attack on the Second Prince happened some time ago. The matter was handed to Jun Xian to investigate, but to no avail, and everyone had almost forgotten about it.

"The Lin Palace has carried out your orders and executed the culprits." Jun Wu Xie ignored the outburst from Mo Xuan Fei, her flaming eyes locked onto the lone figure in the dragon robe.

With that statement, the Rui Lin Army soldiers piled hundred of mangled corpses before the gates, their blood still flowing, staining the ground with scarlet pools.