Li Ran who was badly shaken by the onslaught of events was trembling by the wall, his legs threatening to buckle any moment. He could not believe what he had just heard.

Lin Palace Young Miss wants the Emperor to abdicate? He was covered in cold sweat which even soaked through his clothes.

"Little Black." Jun Wu Xie coldly called out with her icy voice. A large black shadow strode into the hall with domineering steps as in walked in majestically. It's fangs were still stained with blood.

"Silence him."Jun Wu Xie narrowed her eyes.

Li Ran's heart felt a sense of foreboding but before he could respond, in a blink of an eye, a huge black beast had reached him.

A shrill scream resounded throughout, however in a short moment, everything went silent.

Jun Qing stared expressionlessly at Li Ran's body that was tossed onto the floor by the black beast as it strode back to her side.

Outside the gate, Rui Lin Army had all personally witnessed this gruesome scene, they had all recognised General Li Ran, however they did not know how he had offended their Young Miss and ended up in this situation.

They all looked on coldly without uttering a single word.

Rui Lin Army had absolute obedience towards the Jun Family.

Chapter 112: "Soaring Cloud Signal (3)"

When she first stepped into the Rui Lin Army's barracks, Jun Wu Xie had, in the name of the Jun Family, assumed command of this formidable army as well!

Jun Wu Xie disregarded the General Li Ran's body and turned to face the Rui Lin Army.

"Traitors to the crown are threatening the Imperial City, soldiers of all ranks, do your duty! Tonight, we take down the traitors!"

"Yes!" the soldiers thundered.

Perched atop the black beast, Jun Wu Xie called out, "Long Qi."

"Here!" Long Qi replied, thinking how long it had been since the Cloud Soaring Signal was used. He could not remember it clearly, but when the signal flared, lighting the sky with its brilliance, it lit the dormant fire within him as well.

"Bring me Wu Wang."

"It shall be done!"

"To all commanders, turn the Imperial City inside out if you have to, arrest all the traitors!" Jun Wu Xie ordered.

Whoever dares hurt a hair on Grandfather, even if its the Emperor, he shall see, the Lin Palace is not to be messed with!

Jun Qing watched on as Jun Wu Xie gave out the orders, speechless as her every word added on to the shock that shook him to the core.

Traitors? What traitors!?

Jun Wu Xie summoned the Rui Lin Army, ordered a search throughout the city, not for traitors, but for Jun Xian! She wanted chaos within the Imperial City, to rattle the Emperor, with a grand show of force to show him who he is messing with!

A hundred thousand soldiers from the Rui Lin Army, can create pandemonium.

With that force, one can even throw the Emperor off his throne!

Jun Qing finally understood, why Jun Wu Xie killed Li Ran.

Though unknowingly, Li Ran unwittingly became an accomplice that led Jun Xian into the trap. When she mentioned abdication in front of Li Ran earlier, she had not intended to let him live.