Dad's Surprise Announcement

Mulai dari awal

"Yes, We are dating. Tho, We only have known each other for about a month. It was the decision between our parents. She's also my soulmate." He said this as He started to grow ears and a tail. He was a White siberian tiger. My tail and ears also came out. I was a hybrid from Wolve, and siberian tiger. I was shocked, but I couldn't show it. 

"We knew about 2 weeks into being friends, but we didn't want the others to know because of the age gap. I also didn't want the pressure from engenes on here and others criticizing her because she's so young. I thought it would be best to come clean and just say this. I know some will claim there my soulmate so I wanted others to know this. Also She's not just mine but all of Enyphen. She's mine, Niki's, Sunoo's, Sung-Hoon's, Jungwoo, Jake, and Hesseung's soulmate. It might sound crazy but all of our symptoms are because were close or around her. We thought we all caught the flu at first but that's the reason why. We decided we'd all date her. We already share, food, housing, most of our lives we are sharing everything so since we'd wouldn't want her to choose we decided to do this. It was supposed to be a surprised for today. I guess not anymore." He said while showing so many emotions. I was in a dazed the rest of the meeting. 

We were walking to the car it when Jay grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. Face to face, Chest to chest, Feet to feet. I could feel him and his hot breath. He smelled amazing, but I don't know why I had to think about that right at this moment.

"Will you tho?" He asked with such a worried face. I know I blushed and I could feel the heat, but I couldn't' answer so I shoved my heat into his chest. His chest rumbled when he chuckles. Like a silent purr like a cat. I just nodded but he didn't seem to understand me.

"I-I.. Y-yes..." I manage to stutter out. He seemed happy his tail came out and it was all over the place. His chest rumbling again but this time it more of a purring sound. It was cute and before I knew it I was asleep in his arm. We were in the car and he wasn't taking me home so I didn't know were we were. I rubbed my eyes and sat up not realizing I was laying my head on his thigh. 

"Where we going?" I asked with a yawn. He smiled and pointed there dorm. My eyes widen, and then closed and opened again. 

"Why are we going here?" I asked. 

"The boys wanted to see you. Plus your coming with us to our photoshoot. The director wants you in the next video. She thought you'd be the perfect replace for the other girl in the previse Mv's. You about the same height and your hair is the same color. Speaking of which did you dye it black?" He blurted out all this before I could even process it.

"That sounds great and Yes I did. I'm normally a brunette. " I said and looked for my phone. He notice this and grabbed my phone from his pocket. He smiled as i notice he had it.

"Thanks. I don't mind being in the video but I don't if I can even act. I never really tried it." I said while looking at the time. it's only about 11:20. "The boys should be getting dressed, right? When will we leave about 12?" 

"Yes, there already dressed but we will change cause they will have clothes and stuff for us. Once we get to the dorm I have to change. The boys are already at the photo shoot. I think you might be in it but I think only in the background like hiding behind his or hiding your face in out chest. Just the timid girl things and maybe once in awhile a one on one shot with everyone." He said while looking at his schedule. I humed for an answer. We sat in silence, and soon as we got to the dorm he rushed out and back in within 5 minutes. We were on our way within a few minutes. It was a quiet ride. The view of the city was amazing, but the thing that caught my eye was the trees. They had flowers that just started to bloom on them. Before i knew it we were at the company. Me and Jay got out but instead of thousands of reports it was quiet so that was good. We walked in and it took a 1 minutes elevator ride. 

"Koneko" I heard a familiar voice as I looked up to see Niki and the others coming to me. Sunoo kissed my head, Niki held my hand, Jungwoo and Sung-Hoon kissed my checks, and Jake kissed my noise. It felt weird having so many people around em like this. I just snuggle up to Niki since he was closes.

"What's with the nickname, Watashi no ai." He looked at me as I said this and laughed.

"Nothing, and I didn't know you knew Japanese." he said looking back at the boys who were slightly upset. I giggled and caught there attention.

"You guys are like a bunch of jealous wolves. it's cute." I said and headed for the coach. The director finally came within 5 minutes. He spoke to everyone and then saw me and came over. I stood up bowed slightly and said hello.

"I know this is sudden but could you be with the boys in the photo shoot. We want to have a female since your their soulmate. The connection with automatically be there. Would you like to?" He asked me. 

"Of course. Tho if you'd asked me to be in the Music video I'd have to say no because I'd never tried acting and I wouldn't want there to be a problem because I couldn't do it." I said as he told someone to lead me to a dressing room. The photo shoot went well. I had lot of fun but instead of no face shots it ended up being with my face in all of them but that's alright. I don't mind since im already in the public's eye. (Photos above were the finale photos ) 

"Alright! That's a wrap! You all did a great job!" The director said.

"Well aren't the prettiest thing that i've every seen." a voice said from behind me. I felt arms around my waist, It was Jake. 

I smiled, "These are my normal clothes, jake," I turned around, " What's so special about them?" 

"Who's wearing them." He winked and walked off. I scoffed and just laughed to myself.