013 [E]

AYLA

today was Thursday and I'm going back to New York.

I don't know how to feel really. Yeah I would miss Vince and all that L.A had to give but I also miss New York, Alex, and Tara.

Vince and I spent the last 3 days we had left together.

We did all sorts of things; We went out on dates, we went to the beach and a few other things that shall not be detailed.

Let's just say the last few days were one of the best days of my life.

It's not everyday that I get to get some time for myself and enjoy it with someone I like. Especially with a controlling dad like mine and the company constantly running up my ass.

So now, after 2 amazing weeks, I was on the airplane all buckled up and ready to get back to NYC.

Leaving Vince at the airport was hard. We've both grown so attached to each other and saying goodbye made my heart hurt.

I guess I've grown a little too attached. He probably just acted like he cared when I was in sight, but cheered loudly once I boarded the plane.

He's probably partying, having shots with his old friends and fucking other rights right now.

Stop it Ayla. Keep it together.

I inhaled and exhaled like my childhood therapist told me too when I was going off the rails, spiraling and babbling a lot.

One of the many perks of having daddy issues.

with my dad leaving 5 days earlier than he should have, he took the jet leaving me with the burden of buying my own plane tickets.

well mostly Vince did it but it was still hard for me in a way that I cannot explain.

it's rare to use a public plane considering I have my family one waiting for me at any given time but the very few times I did end up doing so it was everything but peaceful.

However it did feel good to not have to stand out against people because of money.

I Laid back on the airplane seat and closed my eyes. I didn't get much sleep considering me and Vince um... let's say we did a lot of exercise in bed.

I sighed and adjusted myself on the airplane seat, staring out the window at the bright blue sky and dark gray clouds.

I pushed my chest forward in order to pop something but was disappointed when I didn't hear the cracking sounding I wanted.

I slumped back on my seat and tried to fall asleep, but that was proving to be rather difficult with my constant running thoughts.

~•~

I got off the plane with crazy hair, and back hurting due to the horrible position I slept in, dragging my bags behind me.

I got 0 sleep, Nada, for half of the flight because of the obnoxious child and the pervert sitting next to me.

I scowled and kept walking around the crowded place for the driver that my father supposedly sent out to come get me.

And he better be here because I can't take another moment standing or in this place.

Call me grumpy but I can't stand the public. I like my peace, I like calm places, I like not being bothered.

And most importantly, I liked my good nights sleep.

I stopped and looked around the place, I spotted a guy in a suit holding up a sign that said " Anderson Co."

I rolled my eyes at the same. Of course he would put Co and not my name.

With a sigh, I walked up to the tall awkwardly standing man.

" are you Ayla Anderson?" He asked in a monotone voice. He glanced at me just as I nodded.

He grabbed my suit cases and bags and put them in the trunk of the SUV.

Desperate to get inside the silent, comfortable car, I reached to open the door but my hand was quickly pushed away.

The man- Gregg to be more exact- opened the door and motioned for me to get inside

I gave him a stupid look and raised a brow, I could've easily opened the damn door myself, I'm not fucking paralyzed.

With uneasy steps, I jumped on the seat and let out a content sigh.

" fuck yes!" I smiled laying back to my seat. My legs spread out in front of me to stretch.

I saw the driver Gregg glance at me as if I just did the stupidest thing ever, I locked my eyes with his and gave him an intimidating glare.

let's just hope it is actually intimidating, I struggle with that quite a bit.

We had a little competition, we both kept our gazes at each other for as long as I can comprehend.

Finally, he looked away and shook his head with a smile.

I smirked In satisfaction and close my eyes to enjoy the moments of peace i'll finally have.

~•~

3 hours later, we were pulling up to the long driveway that lead up to my house.

I had woken up to Gregg blasting kids bop on the radio. He said it was an accident which I highly doubted by looking at the smug look on his face.

He didn't seem bothered by the death looks I was sending him through the rear view mirror.

But I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed his company. He made the long drive less dreadful even though he was doing it in the worst way possible.

Just as he turned off the engine of the car, I sprinted out and ran towards my favorite person.

" HEY BITCH!!" He squealed as I jumped into his arms.

" I missed your ugly ass so much," I joked still hugging him.

He pulled away from the hug with an exited face. " come on now, tell me all about LA and ESPECIALLY the daddy Vince."

Without waiting for a response, He dragged me inside of my house and up the stairs effortlessly.