06 [E]

AYLA

Turns out clubbing with Vince isn't so bad.

He was actually pretty fun and quite outgoing for... him? Although he had many lady friends faint when he made his presence known.

As soon as we walked inside the packed club, I went straight to the bar and ordered a group of shots.

You know I'm on the brim of losing my mind if I order more than two shots.

Vince didn't try to stop me either, in fact he also ordered himself 4 shots. We even had a little competition of who could drink them the fastest.

He won by the way. To say I was upset over that was partially true. I'm very competitive, the need to win was almost the same as needing basic human rights.

I tried to ignore Vince as I shook my ass against some random dude crotch- Who he was didn't really interest me so I just kept on dancing.

I felt Vince throw daggers at the man from the bar but ignored it and payed attention to what I was doing.

My dance partner removed his hands from my hips and trailed them to my stomach and up to my breast.

I wasn't really bothered by the intrusion. This is what I wanted, I wanted to go home with a guy. I wanted to forget about what happened yesterday.

I closed my eyes and just let him move his hands around my body- it didn't matter to me where he touched. I just wanted to be touched.

Just when it was getting good, his body is suddenly ripped off mine and I'm being dragged away.

" nooo!" I threw my arm forwards trying to reach for my dance partner but It was no use. I was being dragged out of the club and I have a pretty good idea of who the culprit is.

I manage to get his hands off of me and stand up straight. My knees were about to run out in me so I took that opportunity to yell at him.

" Y- you interrupted a very good d- dance" I hiccuped narrowing my eyes at him.

" you also cock blocked me! " I pointed my index finger at him and pouted.

" the only cock you'll have inside of you is mine, Remember that" he growled.

I quickly went on silent mode as I tried to register what he had said. I bit my lip and looked down at the floor.

" don't say that" I scowled but the man only smirked and grabbed my waist. " just making sure you remember that" he whispered to my ear.

I let out an intense breath and slowly looked up at his beautiful blue eyes.
" since when? I can go in there and find that man again. you don't own me."

I start to march my way back inside but I was pulled back and slammed against a hard chest.

He growled, " That was a boy not a man, and I'm not fucking joking Ayla. I'm here at your disposal, you just have to come and ask."

I laughed humorlessly, " or better yet you can come begging. I'm not the one putting some possessive claim on you."

And after that I don't remember shit but his words lingered on and despite the fact that I disagreed with him in the moment, I somehow got what I wanted.

Closure.

~•~

I opened my eyes but quickly shut them back once the morning sun hit my face.

My head pounded and my throat was dry, Not to mention my lips felt like sand.

I can only imagine what I look like.

I bring the covers over my face and sigh into the darkness. I felt like absolute shit and I wanted nothing more than a shower and some good food.

I think back to last night and how intense it was. Especially Vince's and I's little moment outside of the club.

He had basically told me that i belonged to him and god was I okay with that but i'd didn't mean I wouldn't put up a good fight.

Maybe If I had slept with that BOY yesterday then Vince wouldn't be a problem on my mind. But deep down I know that wasn't going to change a thing.

" good morning" I jumped at the sudden voice and pulled the covers off of me. I was ready to fight.

But it was only the maid.

I wonder how long she'd been there. That's kinda creepy honestly snd shouldn't she knock before entering my room?

" hello miss Anderson, I'm just here to inform you that you'll be attending dinner with Mr Melbourne later today"

I had so many questions that I wanted to ask but before I got open my mouth, she swiftly left the room.

I stared at the wall across from me confused and a little nervous. I hope it's just the two of us there, maybe we can talk about the fact that his dick will be the only dick inside me.

That sudden news gave me motivation to get up and going today. Although my head was killing me, I ignored it.

That was the plan until I felt nauseous and ran to the toilet.

~•~

It was currently 6pm and I was dressed and ready for this dinner.

The maid had come back to tell me to be ready by 6pm so here I am. My hands had become sweaty and maybe so were my arm pits.

I scrunched my nose and grabbed some wipes to take care of my little armpit mess.

I was wearing a red sleeveless Maxi dress that I got from my mother. The dress clung to my body perfectly and I have to say I looked pretty good.

I went light on the makeup and I let my wavy hair down. I did straighten it though because I was anxious and just started doing it before my mind could even process anything.

A knock sounded at my door and I snapped my neck towards it. A lump grew in my throat and I suddenly felt self conscious.

With sweaty hands I opened my door and looked up from the floor.

He just stood there, looking like the man of my dreams. He had on a black suit that looked so good on his muscular body.

God did I want him to fuck my brains out.

I bit my lip and just stood there as he looked me up and down. Little Did he know the thoughts running through my head right now.

" you look eatable Miss Ayla." He commented and my panties practically damped at those 5 words.

bar: Low.

He just smirked somehow knowing that I would be at loss for word and extended his arms out for me. still, I grabbed my purse and wrapped my arms around his.

Together we walked down the stairs still attached to one another. He didn't look afraid of getting caught but I certainly was.

" where's my father?" I ask looking around me to see if he would pop out of no where.

" he had to go back to New York Due to an emergency." He answered and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I wanted to ask what happened but I didn't want to ruin the night by talking about my father so I just shrugged him off my mind and put on a smile.