Wen Jiu quietly glanced at the protagonist of the novel while gnawing on the steamed bun in his hand. As expected, he (Shan) kept staring at him. Although his face was expressionless, Wen Jiu felt that his senior brother had always disliked him for eating too slow. (T/N: I am getting g hungry just looking at it)

     He didn't intend to follow the protagonist in dominating the world, but according to what his master said in the past two days, he and his senior brother have just became her disciple, and they are currently at the lowest stage of foundation ...

He didn't intend to follow the protagonist in dominating the world, but according to what his master said in the past two days, he and his senior brother have just became her disciple, and they are currently at the lowest stage of foundation building. In this kind of world where one can live for hundreds of thousands of years you have to wait until the story begins to be amble yo do that, since his senior brother's golden finger opportunities will be a lot which leads him to leave their master, and that will be happening in eight hundred years, less to say. Since he has to spend all these years with him in this small courtyard, Wen Jiu didn't want to have a bad relationship with this senior brother of his.

After thinking about it, Wen Jiu decided that he still had to take the initiative of talking to his senior brothers since he wants to have a good relationship with him, so after swallowing the food in his mouth, he took the initiative to speak: "Brother, I..."

Shan Qin interrupted him before he was able to finish speaking . He said: "You can't speak."

If he thinks it clearly, it looks like he wants to block Wen Jiu from saying any other word: "..."

But if he thinks about it in a positive way his senior brother at least spoke to him three words, on top of that for the first time. This can be called an improvement, right?

As for the fact that they met four times and only spoke 0.75 words per meeting, Wen Jiu decided to ignore it.

He stared at Shan Qin for a second, then lowered his head without saying a word and continued eating his steamed bun. He is a qualified person, so he doesn't want to give the protagonist a feeling that he is unqualified. Of course, the main reason is that Wen Jiu is really worried that the protagonist might think he is unqualified and not important, if the protagonist thinks like that then Wen Jiu will never have an opportunity of talking to him in the future. This senior brother is surely very aggressive, because he would not think twice if he wants to kill him in the future, that's in case done thing happens.

Even if he is considered a Passersby living around the protagonist peacefully is really very difficult. He has already tried very hard to maintain a very good impression when talking to the protagonist, so he won't kill him in the future, but he failed. The protagonist has no intention of communicating with him at all, making him only imagine taking to him.

Wen Jiu believed that as long as he doesn't do anything to bother the protagonist, then he will not die even if he doesn't communicate with the protagonist.

In this way, the two people kept silent, Wen Jiu quickly ate the food he brought under the gaze of his senior brother, and then found that... he seemed to be choking a little.