Chapter 4

Whether or not his junior brother hates him, Shan Qin was still unsure about that matter, on the other side Master Li Luo has finally told Wen Jiu that he is healthy and all his injuries were healed, so now he can say goodbye to lying in bed and waiting for his death.

This kind of news were naturally good news for Wen Jiu, after all, he has not really left the room after he transmigrated over to this world, he has always wanted to go out and wonder around the area he is in for at least once.

His Master told him this good news after she checked his pulse, before going to bed on the fourth day after his transmigration. After hearing the news, Wen Jiu felt like he was a college entrance examination candidate who was due to go to the examination hall the next day. He felt excitement and tension in his heart, and he didn't know how this kind of feeling came into being. Moreover there was no way to let this mood, he has now, calm down.

After tossing and turning over and over all night, it was about to be dawn, and that's when Wen Jiu finally fell asleep while he was in a daze.

As a result, it seems that not even a minute has passed of him closing his eyes, when Wen Jiu heard a few "knock"s outside his room door.

For a while, he didn't react. He subconsciously grabbed the pillow and covered his head to prevent the noise from completely waking up. However, after knocking on the door for a while, the person outside seemed to understand that knocking on the door could not stop Wen Jiu's enthusiasm for sleeping, the man gave up knocking and pushed open the wooden door of Wen Jiu's room.

This time Wen Jiu finally couldn't lie down anymore, he put down the pillow covering his head then rubbed his eyes hard, then looked towards the door. His senior brother was wearing a pure white clothes leaning against the door frame, his face was blank and expressionless, staring at him. Seeing that he was awake, he said: "Wake up, and get out of the bed, you can't sleep like a dead person in the future, otherwise you will not be able to protect yourself from danger."

Wen Jiux touched his nose and nodded a bit sheepishly. He simply felt that the people living around here are all masters and strong people, so it is impossible for any harm to happen to him under the current situation, where currently everyone has no grievances and no grudges on the people around them . This assured him that he can sleep without any guard.

But his senior brother told him that he can't sleep like a dead person, so basically he can't do that anymore since his senior brother is the protagonist and he doesn't dare to go again what he says and anger him. He now has to do what his senior brother tells him, since Wen Jiu has been in bed for more than two days he felt really lazy.

-In this world where his senior brother will become an immortal, in order to survive, apart from working hard to be a passerby and reducing the sense of his existence, he has to not go against his senior brother, that's the most important thing.

He is not asking for prosperity and something impossible, he is only asking to not die too early. Since he doesn't want to die early it is still necessary for him to listen to his senior brother's words.

His senior brother told him to get up when he wakes up and not stay lazing around in bed, Wen Jiu stretched out his hands and got up to fold his quilt. He said casually: "Brother, what time do you usually get up in the morning?"

"What time?" Shan Qin frowned. He already has a communication barrier, and his junior brother suddenly came up with a question that he has never heard before, it instantly made him feel a sense of fear that he would never dare to talk to his Junior Brother again.

It just became a habit of paralyzing his face to a certain level. So even if Shan Qin is worried about saying the wrong thing and is already worried about sitting on the chair, his complexion on the other side still would look as calm as usual.