Chapter 3

Two days have passed since Wen Jiu transmigrated, and Wen Jiu has basically successfully passed the period of getting his mental state ready for accepting the fact that he has transmigrated and started a new life.

After he transmigrated to this world, he didn't have to work to get money and live, as long as he cultivated in the right way he will be able to live for thousands of years. Although he can't surf the Internet, read comics, and post bars, it didn't seem to be a harm to him, and now neither his name nor his appearance has changed, so basically everything is good.

He doesn't know if it's his illusion or not, he always felt that his senior brother who has golden fingers, named "the protagonist" seemed to dislike him a bit. Yes, although it's not really considered as disliking him, it still can't be said that he likes him. As for the why he dislikes him, Wen Jiu has got no idea .

Although it's been two days since he transmigrated, he still has no clue of what has happened to him to get his body injured like this. When he asked Li Luo, Li Luo's answer would always be the same sentence"It's okay if you can't remember what happened, if you forget what happened, there is no need for you to deliberately recall it."

Because of her answer, Wen Jiu can only determine one thing, that is, he may have suffered a big injury from this accident. He doesn't know how bad it is, but what is certain is that it has been so bad that the master who loves her disciples and wouldn't hide anything, doesn't want him to recall it.

It's a bit scary to think about it this way, but it doesn't matter since this scary thing didn't happen to him but happened before he transmigrated.

Because the master said his external injury are all healed now, but his internal injury has not healed completely, so even if Wen Jiu feels that he can stand on the ground and walk normally with no problem, he still lies in bed because Li Luo always insists that, except for going to the toilet he doesn't move out of the bed, even eating should be done in the bed.

All three meals of the day are delivered to his room by either his master or senior brother or junior sister. Wen Jiu can feel that his master cares for him since every time she come to deliver him food, she would check on him and see how his injuries are. When his junior sister comes to deliver his meals, she would always ask him questions as if she is afraid that Wen Jiu has something to say but can't say it. Her actions made Wen Jiu unable to understand her.

During the two days he was in bed, his senior brother would deliver him two meals, and every time he enters the pavilion, he would put the food on the table, while waiting for Wen jiu to finish eating he would sit and stare at him the whole time until he finishes his meal. Afterwards, he would maintain his expressionless face and take out the plate. During the whole process, he would not say a word, which made Wen Jiu have the illusion that his senior brother was the owner of his body and because of the accident they switched bodies. Otherwise, he wouldn't be looking at him like this, the look he gives him is the one you would give strangers it was just simply incomprehensible.

Just like how he is looking at him now.

When his senior brother bright him his meal for the third time, he put the food on the table and stared at Wen Jiu expressionlessly, and told Wen Jiu to stand up and  come over to the table and eat by himself, if he doesn't stand up and come eat, then it would be better for him to forget eating. They both stared at each other for three seconds, and then he silently got up to eat.

Compared to Li Luo, who told him to stay still in the bed every day, she would have fed him with her own two hands if it weren't for Wen Jiu's unwillingness, so comparing his senior brother and his master is like comparing heaven and earth, and the contrast between how they act is better not be said.