"You just what? Spill?" What was he talking about?

"Nothing." He said and turned back to leave.

Him and his damn secretive behaviour.

My phone again rang, which made him stop in his tracks. It was Max. Before I could say or do anything, he answered it.

"What? Why the fuck are you calling her again and again, at this hour?" He splashed his anger like a cosmic wave in an ocean.

"Whoa, dude calm down, I need to talk to her-" He tried to say something.

"Shut up, she won't talk to you. Stop calling her."

"Logan-" I tried to say as well, but he just glared at me and that was enough for me to shut my mouth. Who are you, girl? A freaking kitten?

He just has the ability to make your mouth shut, which no one can.

My sub conscious mind mocked.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend?" Max sounded rude this time.

If Max was really with Jason, then why would he ask this question? Shouldn't he be already knowing by now that he's my personal bodyguard?

"I don't need to give you a certificate of my relationship with her, so just mind your own fucking business." He growled.

"Last time I checked, she clearly told me that you aren't her boyfriend, neither her family, so it should be you, who should shut up." He shouted as well, from the other side.

I couldn't believe it was Max who was saying this. He sounded so rude. It was so unlike of him. Logan was about to say something when Max interrupted.

"Secondly, have you ever thought of asking Veronica what she wants? No, you just declared that she can't talk to me, you don't even know me, you don't know anything about me. She's just so better without you, whenever she's in the college."

"She still talks to me, even after you asked her not to, she even picked my phone right now, she stays with me in college, so it's clear that you hold no importance here, therefore you can just go and fuck yoursel-"

I immediately snatched the phone from Logan's hand.

"What is wrong with you, Max? Why are you making everything worse?" I shouted as I saw Logan's eyes burning with anger.

"You talk to him, always? Even after I asked you not to?" Logan asked me, with a calm voice.

The fucking calmness before the storm.

"Logan, listen to me-"

Of course he didn't. He left the balcony by stamping the door loudly and I saw him leaving the room.

I followed him when he turned back.

"Do not follow me, I will rip everything apart. Go and sleep." He said in the most dangerous and murderous voice.

I knew I should let him go for now, therefore I stopped myself.

And I saw that Max has already cut the call.

"Fuck him, fuck everyone. Ugh!"

-------------------

"Mark, please try to find him, it's been two hours and he isn't back." I said as ten other bodyguard came inside the house.

Logan left abruptly in anger and I'm really scared, I just hope he is okay because being with him since all these days, I've concluded one thing that his anger is very menacing.