|Chapter-15|

I immediately hung up the phone hearing that treacherous voice. I can't believe I was hearing her after two years.

I called Jason just after cutting the call. I know that Logan will be angry if he comes to know I called Jason. But this is more important than him and his anger.

"Veronica? What is it?" I heard a worried voice of Jason.

"She called."

"Who called?"

"She.Called." I emphasized.

"......what?" He sounded speechless, which was understandable.

"Yeah!"

"When?" His tone was soon sounding worried.

"Just now. Victor called me and he gave phone to her." I mumbled.

"Shit! Now what?"

"You need to get out of town before she does all the drama again." I said in a serious tone. He agreed and we hung up.

I sighed and was about to leave when my phone rang again, beaming Andrew.

My face got lightened up, I don't even know why. I immediately picked it up.

"Hey!" He sounded as cheerful as always.

"Hi!" I replied back with the same enthusiasm.

"I'm so sorry to call you this late, I really am. But it's kinda urgent. As you know, even though I'm from Louisiana, I still did my schooling here with Logan, in Mexico. So our school friends are throwing a party in the nearby club and anyone, literally anyone can come. I'd be really glad if you join us too, Veronica!" He plead.

"We?"

"Yeah, Melissa and I." He stated.

"What about Logan?"

"He said he can't go because your daddy dad has said no parties or something." I could see Andrew's sulking face even through the phone.

"But dad said that to me, not to him. He can do whatever he wants, right?"

"Yeah but, remember he's your bodyguard? He can't leave you." He started to sound a bit sad.

"Well, not if I go!" I tried to make him feel better.

"What do you mean?" He asked being puzzled.

"Twin, add me in. Tell me the address and the time and I'll be there. No actually, we'll be there, okay?" I added.

"We?" He sounded so baffled.

"Logan and I." I muttered. "He would obviously go if I go. So I'm going, hence, he's going too. He won't deny me, you've seen it." I smiled to myself with self prpud

"And what about your dad?"

"Eh, who's gonna tell him? Not me, sure. Logan won't either, I know that."

"You know what? You're fucking awesome and the best person. Thank you so much, twin!" He squealed in happiness.

I chuckled and then we exchanged few more words before hanging up.

***

"Again, why the hell are we going?" Logan said, coming out of the washroom wearing black jeans, white shirt with first three buttons open and a black velvet jacket.

Do I need to day he was looking fucking hot and sexy?

"Because I want to go, plus Andrew asked and I can't deny." I said, getting ready in a black one piece, reaching till my mid thigh.