~Parents evening~

"Sannie baby, are you ready?!" You yelled across the house so your son could hear you. You guys were rushing to get to his school for his parents evening and you did not want to be late as it would hold a bad impression on you.
"Mummy, I can't find my shoes." Jeongsan said with his cute pout that was plastered on his face.
"Baby it should be in the shoe box, let mummy have a look okay?" Jeongsan nodded his head as he had his coat on which made him look so huggable and squishy. You found his shoes and helped him wear them and after that you were finally ready to leave the house.

You and your son arrived at school and Jeongsan showed you the way to his class. You were told to sit outside his class where there were many chairs placed until his name was called out. There were other children there too with their parents or guardians. Jeongsan saw some of his friends and ran to them with the biggest smile on his face acting like he didn't just see them a couple of hours ago.

After a while of waiting, Jeongsan's name was called by his teacher. It sounded like it came from a male and it made your stomach feel weird inside. Nonetheless, you called your son who was happily playing with his friends and held his hand as you both entered the class. When you entered the class there was a male teacher behind a desk which looked a little too small for him and two Chairs which were placed in front of him. You assumed that was where you were supposed to sit.

You sat down with a soft smile dancing on your lips as Jeongsan felt shy all of a sudden.
"Hello Jeongsan and Mrs...-"
"Miss Y/N,you can call me miss Y/N." The male looked at you shocked that you weren't married since you had a kid, but soon he understood the situation he awkwardly nodded his head with his lips pressed together.
"My apologies, let me introduce myself, I'm Mr. Jeon, Jeongsan's teacher." The meeting went on for quite a while of how Jeongsan was a good student but sometimes he would get shy and would struggle engaging with other children. You nodded your head proud of the feedback you received about your son.

Occasionally, you could see how Mr. Jeon gave you some flirtatious looks which made you smile a bit to see he took an interest in you. You haven't been in a relationship since Jeongsan's father left you as soon as he found out you were pregnant, after that you just wanted to focus on your son and yourself with no other man distracting you. However it did get lonely sometimes with no one comforting you and it was exhausting being a single parent.

"So I don't think there's anything else to say as I've covered everything here." Mr Jeon said as he looked at his papers.
"Any other questions you would like to ask Miss Y/N?"
"Yes actually." You said as you had a mischievous grin on your face. Mr Jeon nodded his head indicating you to continue.
"Would you like to go somewhere with me and Jeongsan after you're finished with this? Mr Jeon?"
"Are you asking me out on a date Miss Y/N?" Mr Jeon said as he caught on with what you were trying to do.
"So I'll take that as a yes?" Mr Jeon nodded his head as you could see a slight blush creeping up his cheeks, it made him look so adorable.
"You can call me Jungkook."
"And you can call me Y/N." After that you both exchanged numbers, you and your son got out of the classroom ready to go on that date.

Jeon Jungkook x Reader || Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें