Chapter 24: Celebratory Boat Rides

Y/N's POV
LOOK AT ME!!! A MOTHAFUCKIN FIANCÉE! WOW. i'm so glad that i get to marry the love of my life now, i could literally cry thinking about last night. i couldn't ask for anyone else to be with me for the rest of my life.

we are currently on the jet going back to Cali. i can't wait to see all of our friends. i especially can't wait to see Adeya. i've missed her so much. my little princess, i finally can call her my own. this has been such an amazing week, i don't know how anything could get better than this.

we get back to Cali hours later and see Chris waiting outside of the jet for us.

"you ready?" Lani smiled

"yes." i smiled back and we got off.

"what's up, y'all?"

"hey Chris."

"what's up Chris?"

"nothing much, been chillin."

"that's what's up."

"y/n/n, get in the car, Megan wants to see you."

"okay." i walk up and get into the car. i buckle myself in.

"who is that?" Megan asked

"it's me, girl." she turned around and started screaming and clapping.

"OH MY GOSH, BITCH, HEYYYYY!!!"

"HEYYYYYY!"

"LET ME SEE THE RING!"

i put my left hand out in front of her face and she takes it and starts examining the ring.

"Lani did a really good job, this ring is beautiful."

"i know right? i'm so glad she took a chance on me. she's really the best thing that ever happened to me."

"girl, you're gonna make me cry." Megan started fanning tears away from her eyes.

"awww, Megan." i rub her back and lean back into my chair as Lani and Chris get into the car.

"BAELANIIIIIII!!!!"

"hey Meg."

"that ring is beautiful.

"of course it is, it reminds me of y/n/n, look at her." she looks at me and i start to blush.

"baeeeee." i hid my face in my hands.

"i can't wait for the wedding."

"me either." i remove my hands from my face and look at Lani. i really get to call this woman my wife, wow.

we talk for the rest of the car ride and then we got to my house. Chris got out and helped me bring my bags in.

"hurry up, we still gotta go to Lani's house." he said

"i thought i was gonna stay here."

"nope, you're coming with us."

"okay." i finish bringing the rest of my bags in and gets back in the car.

he locks the door and gets back in the car.

"ready?" Megan asked

"mhmmm." Chris started driving to Lani's house.

we got there and saw a car. maybe Bri got a new car, nothing serious.

"leave the bags in here, Lani." Chris said

"okay." we all got out of the car and Lani headed up to the front to unlock the door. she opened it and it was fine until...

"SURPRISEEEEEEEEE!!!!" balloons and confetti started going everywhere and i started to smile.