I checked my phone and looked at the time. It was already 3 o'clock. I can't believe I slept through the whole trip, but I guess I was making up for the sleep I didn't get last night. I sat up in my seat and stretched trying to wake myself up.

Clifford quickly reappeared helping me out of the truck. He grabbed our bags and handed them to the bell boy who followed behind us. Clifford held my hand guiding me through the hotel.

Once we reached our room, the bell boy dropped our bags in the room and Clifford shook his hand, giving him a tip. I noticed in the room there were two beds which made me feel more comfortable.

"Okay," He turned around to look at me. "I have a business meeting tonight. It will be a business casual type of dress code. Let me see what you brought to wear." He commanded.

I opened up my bag and showed him the various dresses that I brought.

"Try those on for me please." He said sitting down in the chair at the desk in the room.

I grabbed my different dress options and went into the bathroom without question.

I put on my first dress which was a silk navy blue maxi dress with a slit up to my thigh. I walked out of the bathroom and Clifford's eyes looked over me as if he was taking a mental picture. He didn't say anything, he just nodded his head.

I stood awkwardly waiting for him to say something, anything. "You can try on the next one." He said turning his attention back to his laptop.

The fuck?

I went back into the bathroom and put on my black plunge neck wrap dress. Again Clifford studied me in the dress but didn't say much. Well, actually he didn't say anything.

"The next one, please." He said turning his attention back to his laptop once again.

Alright now Clifford.

I walked into the bathroom and huffed out of irritation. I don't know why, but it annoyed me that Clifford wasn't complimenting me or atleast telling me how he felt about the dresses. My last dress option was this long sleeve black dress that had a deep v cut and a slit up my thigh. The dress was long and touched the floor even when I was in heels.

I opened the bathroom door hoping I would get some kind of reaction out of him. When I walked into the room Cliffords eyes lit up. He still didn't say anything but I could tell he liked this one.

"Do you like it?" I asked breaking the silence.

He nodded his head in approval. "You'll wear this one. You look gorgeous." He said standing up and walking behind me. He stood behind me and looked at me in the mirror. "Yeah, this is nice." He lightly sat his hand on my shoulder, still examining me. He looked as if he was thinking really hard about what I was wearing, and I couldn't imagine why it would be that serious.

"Okay, you can change now." He said sitting back down at the office chair.

I quickly went back into the bathroom and changed my clothes. I don't know what it was, but seeing Clifford serious like that, and hearing him commanding me to do stuff, really turned me on. Ew.

I came back in the room and laid on the bed closest to him. "Are you hungry?" He asked looking over at me. I nodded my head. "Yeah, I could eat." He smiled as he handed me his card. "You can order whatever you want."