kimth95
Okay but that's different
you said some very harsh
words that time Jungkook

kimth95
Oh, which is why I
blocked you! :)

jeonjk97
But you said some very
harsh words as well Taehyung
you literally told me to "Slit my throat"

well damn... must've been really mad then

kimth95
Well that's cause you
made me mad!

jeonjk97
You did too by lying saying
I was vaping in the bathrooms.
When in reality I was in there
talking with Namjoon!

kimth95
Lemme guess "Jungkook oppa
I'm in love with you! Please
tell me you love me back"

jeonjk97
Gross wtf!? Ewww hell no!!
And don't use oppa that's so
gross coming from a dude

Taehyung smirked getting ready to annoy the shit out of Jungkook.

kimth95
Oppa! 🥺

jeonjk97
Taehyung stop!

kimth95
Oppa please buy
me this! I'll be good!
I promise

jeonjk97
Taehyung stfu!

kimth95
Oppa im so in love
with you! 💕🥺

jeonjk97
STOP

kimth95
Oppa please touch me
I need you! I need you
so badly please please

jeonjk97
okay woah

kimth95
Please oppa fuck me so hard
till my body can't keep up
with you anymore

jeonjk97
Taehyung I think
that's enough

kimth95
I'm all yours oppa!
Just yours! Do whtever
you want with me!

kimth95
make me feel good oppa

Taehyung sent the last message with big smirk on his face rereading all the messages chuckling. He noticed how Jungkook hasn't said anything since it's been a couple minutes, and his avatar was still peeking but it wasn't typing or anything.

kimth95
yo you good?

He got no answer except Jungkook leaving the conversation.

kimth95
well I hope you have nightmares

Pending...

"He blocked me!?" Taehyung shouted surprised sitting up before a smirk slowly creeped onto his face. "He blocked me" he confirmed as he lowly laid back down.

No more annoying messages

Great!

Taehyung went back to his music again relaxing himself as his eye-lids slowly closed, feeling himself vanish from the world and into his dream world.

Next day

"Morning" Yoongi greeted as he sat down next to him, they were both in art class. First class of the day, which he didn't mind since the class is so calm and everyone talks quietly.

"Morning" Taehyung greeted back not sparing him a glance since he was too busy with the wet clay on his fingers. The students in class were assigned to make small bird houses out of clay.

Yoongi didn't feel like doing the assignment, he didn't want to get messy but yet he still had to clean up the mess at their table anyways.

To pass time in class he would draw random things on any paper he would find laying around, or watch Taehyung silently, even though he would rather much talk to Taehyung instead but he was kinda shy at starting conversations.

The only words they would exchange is morning and bye.

Yoongi laid his head on his hand as he watched Taehyung roll up the clay with his smooth hands and flatten it out with his palms. Yoongi has always had a thing for holding hands and wondered how it would feel to wrap his hand around Taehyung's.

Taehyung would sometimes catch him staring and send him a sweet smile making him blush at being caught and quickly avert his gaze.

"Hyung" Taehyung spoke catching his attention since he was busy watching his movements. His heart jumped the moment he made eye contact with him, but kept himself calm raising his brows in a way of saying what. "What do you think about Namjoon and Jungkook?" Taehyung asked going back to his task.

Yoongi frowned not knowing why he would be asked that. "I don't... know" he replied unsure cause in all honesty he did not care about what's going on between those two. But he was a bit jealous since Namjoon's crush tend to do cute stuff without even knowing and wished something like that could happen to him.

"Oh, well I think they look weird together- I mean I know they're not together but Jungkook's an asshole and  Namjoon could do better"

Yoongi frowned again mentally disagreeing with him. Jungkook was a cool guy, he's sweet, and he thinks about everyone.

"Oh" was all he replied with because he had no idea what to say. He didn't want to agree because he didn't but he also didn't want to disagree cause he doesn't want his crush to think he's on Jungkook's side.

"Do you think I went too hard on Namjoon yesterday?"

Yoongi definitely thought what Taehyung did yesterday was a bit too much, it wasn't even his place to say how Jungkook felt. But again he didn't want him to think he's on Jungkook's side and shrugged.

"Oh well, Namjoon is a man he can take it" Taehyung put up the walls of the bird house trying to smooth the corners so the walls could stay up.

But Namjoon is sensitive, Yoongi thought as he watched his hands again.

"If you knew someone liked you, but you didn't like them back wouldn't you tell them how you feel?"

Yoongi stayed quiet, he didn't answer that question he didn't want to answer it. He didn't even like this topic, why is Taehyung talking about Namjoon and Jungkook? He wants to talk about them not other people. "Any plans this weekend?" He changed the topic.

Taehyung noticed but didn't mind it and answered his question. "No, you?"

"No, do you maybe wanna go shopping?" Yoongi asked shyly.

"Shopping? I didn't know you liked shopping but sure!"

Yoongi doesn't like shopping, or he just didn't care to go into the store and buy stuff he thought it was so much easier to order stuff online. But Taehyung liked walking store to store, which is why he suggested it.