𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖜𝖔.

Start from the beginning

As a former Jedi wandering through the endless and forbidding galaxy, you're compelled to obscure yourself from the constantly tedious attention pursuing you every planet you step foot on. The fact that you'd been a recent rogue bounty hunter, falling astray from the Guild, and the Empire chasing your tail, while simultaneously forming an alliance with the renowned Mandalorian to salvage a baby's life, did not help your situation whatsoever. Along with you lacking your most important weapon, and incapable of controlling the ancient powers coursing through your veins, you're stuck in a pit of monotonous frustration and fear.

Still, with your Guild rates increasing with each rotation, you're absolutely thriving and earning a plethora of credits with each hunt. You take that as an advantage to seek aid from someone who can provide you with the answers you so desperately required. But during your search, you and Din Djarin are forced upon each other's paths yet again, seemingly searching for the same mission and undertaking the exact objective as the other—locate a Jedi that probably doesn't even exist.

And just like that, you're starting all over again.