irl

AS SOON AS BAKUGO could get away, he hid in his dressing room. He had even managed to lock the door, preventing the costume designer from even walking in. Y/n had followed him as far as the door, clearly sensing that something was off as he had merely passed Missy's leash to her and then taken off.

Everyone else was seemingly too busy to notice. Since Denki, Zada, and Sero weren't really given any duties from their 'managers', they were forced to put up with PapaHH's tasks instead. However, they were relatively easy and mainly correlated with cleaning up the portable set. "He's in there?"

Kirishima showed up, approaching Y/n as she nodded frantically. Although she didn't voice it, it was clear she was worried. Her brows were knitted together, her teeth chewing on her bottom lip thoughtfully. Missy pawed at her leg for attention but the h/c-haired girl barely noticed, her gaze focused on the door that held Bakugo on the other side.

"Can you. . . wait elsewhere? I'm sure I can get him out, I just need to do it alone."

The redhead reassured her and Y/n didn't fail to do what he said, walking away with Missy in tow. Kirishima knocked before voicing out that it was just him, but nothing could've prepared him for the speed in which Bakugo opened the door, pulled him in, and shut it again. "H-He's here," His voice was shaky.

Eijiro's lips formed a frown, "Who?"

"Midoriya," Bakugo swallowed harshly, trying to recollect himself. It didn't help that he was in a cramped space, but it was too terrifying to be out in the open and get called out by other staff members; he knew that if that happened, Izuku's gaze would follow all of his movements. "What? In the extras crowd?" Kirishima said, not meaning to sound rude.

Bakugo frantically nodded and the redhead's brows furrowed. Of course, PapaHH wouldn't take personal affairs into account. . . I mean, if he even knew about it. It makes sense if he at least knew though considering it was Bakugo's biggest scandal. . . It broke his heart to look back at his best friend who could barely keep his breathing steady.

"Okay, it's too risky to be out there so I'm gonna tell PapaHH that we're leaving early. Can you grab your stuff? Y/n still has Missy so I'll ask her to bring her over to you if that works." Kirishima worked incredibly fast, managing to come up with a plausible plan. The blond was too anxious to even come up with a proper response, simply nodding.

Kirishima walked out of the dressing room and wasn't surprised to hear the lock click behind him again, telling Y/n to go to Bakugo before walking over to PapaHH. Y/n meandered towards the dressing room, Missy following behind her. The golden retriever picked up on her owner's scent, barking as the door opened.

Just like he did to Kirishima, Y/n was tugged inside and the door was locked again. "My hands are shaky as fuck, can you help me pack?" The actress was incredibly confused but could practically sense his panic, quickly nodding and helping him sort his things. "I don't expect you to tell me what's going on, but if it helps. . . " She trailed off, passing him a bag of Missy's treats.

"I'm here for you; before we're a fake couple, we're friends."

Bakugo's heart thumped in his chest at the sweet smile on her lips. He managed to nod back at her in response, stowing away the last of his things. Missy grew confused as to what was going on but all Bakugo could offer was a small treat. That seemed to satisfy her enough and she sat there with a dumb smile on her face.

"Thank you. . . for this. Just, please don't tell anyone."

Y/n didn't even understand what he exactly meant, but swore not to say anything anyway. She could tell this was a sensitive issue and it definitely wasn't her position to ask for details. "Sure, but only if you admit I have a fat ass." She quirked a brow at him, attempting to make him feel better with some humor.

"Don't get ahead of yourself," He deadpanned.

"Man, we were having a nice heart-to-heart and then you ruined it!"

"If you didn't say a shitty lie, it wouldn't have been ruined."

"I literally have the fattest ass according to Guinness Book of World Records, excuse you."

He raised a brow at her quizzically, as if testing to see if that was true. Even though his skin was a bit paler than normal and he had practically had an anxiety attack just a few moments earlier, Y/n couldn't help but admit that he looked sexy. "Yua's a lucky girl," She mumbled, clearly in a daze.

He was confused as to what her character had anything to do with the conversation, calling her stupid under his breath before opening the door at the sound of another knock. Kirishima smiled gratefully at Y/n, turning his attention to Bakugo shortly after. "The car's ready, you have everything?"

Bakugo nodded, passing over his things to his bodybuilder of a best friend. Kirishima took his bag without a question, already heading over to the car. Y/n blinked in realization over something, watching as Bakugo prepared to leave. She quickly grabbed his wrist, forcing him to look at her.

"Are you still coming to the cast party?"

He froze at the question, unsure if it was even worth arriving at. Seeing that it was a cast party and a celebration of all the actors before they filmed the final episode, he knew Midoriya was bound to be there. Finally coming up with a good response, his red eyes bore into hers. "Is your shitty self going to be there?"

Y/n nodded, hoping her presence would tip the scales. His lips fell into a straight line and he pulled away from her grip, "Then I'm not gonna fucking go." Y/n gasped, taking off her zori and aiming it. Without hesitating, she tossed it at his back, forcing him to look back with a scowl on his lips, brows furrowed angrily.

"You better be there, asshole!"

He glared at her some more before huffing.

"If it annoys you enough, then I'll definitely fucking be there."

ALSO- i noticed a lot of u call me author-san/author/author-chan but feel free 2 call me lu :) honorifics sound weird 2 me and i'm as gremlin-y as the rest of u!
luv u <3